PoopShootDitch

THE BAD INTERNET RAPPERS YTP COLLAB [OPEN]

5 replies to this topic

PoopShootDitch
Posted (edited)

Welcome to the collab!

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS VIDEO IS OCTOBER 31ST SO GET CRACKING!

Source material must be BAD INTERNET RAPPERS by TVFilthyFrank. You can add your own other random materials to go with it as long as you have the source material.

Link to source material here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ief...

Your entries must be 3-5 minutes long and must not include any anti-Semitic Nazi jokes and/or 9/11 terrorist threats.

Be sure to watermark your videos with your channel logo. When you upload your entry to YouTube, send me a message to [email protected] with the link to your entry.

The participants:

Edward Haase [DONE]

Edited by PoopShootDitch
First participant has been added.

KingHeavy
6 minutes ago, PoopShootDitch said:

This topic is currently under construction.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PoopShootDitch
3 minutes ago, KingHeavy said:

The topic has finished construction and is now open to the public. Thank you for your cooperation.

KingHeavy

Why would you put it under construction in the first place? If you want to work on the thread later, just put it in a Notepad or MS Word document and paste it into the thread your writing.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PoopShootDitch
1 minute ago, KingHeavy said:

Why would you put it under construction in the first place? If you want to work on the thread later, just put it in a Notepad or MS Word document and paste it into the thread your writing.

Oh, shit. I totally forgot about that. My apologies.

Disclaimer: this is a Japanese apology video. That's my expression of apologizing.

PoopShootDitch
Posted (edited)

I now have my very first participant Edward Haase who just finished up the very first entry here....

I don't own this video.

Edited by PoopShootDitch
Embedded video added