NKpower

The YTP Collab of Bewilderment (DEADLINE: November 3rd)

24 replies to this topic

NKpower

The YTP Collab of Bewilderment

Your aim for this YTP Collab is to produce the most nonsensical and most surreal YTP you can come up with. No, I’m not just talking about effect spam and that; I’m talking about:

• Surreal editing, something like what LinkOnDrugs/Fawful would make.
  • Bad drug trip styled edits.
  • Pure nonsense and unpredictable humour.
  • Experimental moments (I’m referring to well edited ones).
  • Editing that is designed to baffle the viewer.

There are some requirements on producing your entry however, so please read them carefully or else you will die your entry won’t get accepted:

IN TERMS OF VIDEO PRODUCTION
1. Your editing software can be... well, any video editing software you have. Certain additional softwares (Blender, After Effects, Photoshop, etc) are also allowed. I may not accept entries edited on free-to-download applications on mobile/tablets, including ones with a watermark in them.
2. The ratio of your entry has to be in 16:9, and quality just around 480p or above.
3. You NEED to FEATURE your WATERMARK in your ENTRY. I mean, it’s not an easy rule to break. I’d prefer for you to not make the watermark too big or distracting, and make sure it’s placed on one of the four corners in the entry visible to the viewer.
4. Your entry must be between 0:25 to 4:20 minutes long. I may accept entries that are longer than four minutes twenty seconds.

IN TERMS OF WHAT TO INCLUDE IN THE ENTRY
1. Your style can be anything you’d like. Your entry can be slow paced, fast paced, plot based, nonsensical, experimental, daydream, all of them, etc, but your main aim is to produce the most surreal YTP you can make.
2. The source you can use in your entry can be essentially anything your heart desires, and more than one source could be used.
3. Yes, spadinner will be allowed.
4. If you’re struggling to find some ideas, you can consider joining the Discord server which contains a channel for inspiration.
5. If you’re using sources or songs that are prone of receiving a copyright strike, try to avoid using them unless you could get around them.
6. Have fun making your entry!

IN TERMS OF EVERYTHING ELSE
1. I’d prefer for you to post your entry onto YouTube, either publicly or unlisted.
2. You can send your entries either to me, or on the submission channel here.
3. I will not accept any effect spam entries.
4. If you’re entry didn’t get accepted, don’t feel let down; you can always make another one : )

Discord - https://discord.gg/ankfuFr

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AshCrimsonForever

Okay! I'm Joining!

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Ian O'Keefe

Maybe. (If I do make an entry, I'll try adding a lot of confusing jokes and visual gags, since nonsense is clearly considered "confusing".)

And by the way, I'm having trouble getting into this collab's Discord server because the invite link isn't working.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

NKpower
14 minutes ago, Ian O'Keefe said:

Maybe. (If I do make an entry, I'll try adding a lot of confusing jokes and visual gags, since nonsense is clearly considered "confusing".)

And by the way, I'm having trouble getting into this collab's Discord server because the invite link isn't working.

I’ve put down a new link that will hopefully work for you.

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MemeKirisame

But what if most of the people end up doing PaperKing99-styled trips?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99
2 hours ago, MemeKirisame said:

As long as they are well edited (like the rules say), I'm sure they'll be fine.

As for the collab, sign me up. This is right up my alley, NK.

For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PancakeLord117

A collab dedicated to Link/Fawful-styled videos? COUNT ME IN!

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

KingofSp4des01
  • Banned
  • 8 hours ago, MemeKirisame said:

Oh dear god... I can imagine that.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

NKpower

@MemeKirisame As long as them acid trips are legitimately well edited like what PK said, then I’m alright about them.

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017

EditsOfGreatBritain

maybe

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Instert Name Here

Maybe. It’s kinda hard when making my entry because I sometimes normally do effect spam in my YTPs.

NKpower

First bump. Looking forward to see what you can come up with ^_^

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017

NKpower

OK, time for a bump I reckon.

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017

Gabrian CETVMedia

Maybe.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

unusualGuy

Sounds epic and I'm currently working on a couple of videos that happen to fit the criteria. I'd like to join.

edit: I'm aware the deadline is undecided at this point, but currently I'm unable to upload any youtube videos until the 26th of july (lol)

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Getting 3rd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SuccyLord

maybe

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

Bump. I have made the deadline November the 3rd, meaning that you have plenty of time for your entries.

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017

NKpower

Another bump I suppose.

and March 2017

Best YouTube Pooper 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017