AmyTheAnimatorDesuChanYTP

Locked Due To This

2 replies to this topic

Ian O'Keefe

I recommend you enable status updates on your profile if you want to announce stuff like this.

(Also, Round 2 of our tennis is still in the making).

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Joosh

It's great that you're making a new YTP, but you don't need to make a new thread announcing it. As Ian said, you can use a status update to announce your new YTP, or  you can use the General Poop Discussion thread that Pancakelord mentioned in his post in your last thread. Your announcement would be fine if made using either of those two options. Starting a new thread (let alone two) to announce a new YTP is unnecessary and a bit excessive.

I hope you understand, Amy. If you need some help with enabling status updates, feel free to ask someone to help you out. For now, please take the advice given to you.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! He stole that guy’s pizza! For staying strike-free for 5 years! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos