The etika collab

3 replies to this topic

Master Sword

Rules: Make your entry 25 seconds to 5 minutes

Mainly use Etika videos or streams

Deadline September 3rd

I’d prefer entries to be 60 FPS but that’s up to you

Discord: https://discord.gg/vp6MJjT

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 YTP Copycat 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

luislima12

Put me as a maybe

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

Master Sword
On 8/6/2018 at 6:16 PM, luislima12 said:

Put me as a maybe

You should probably join the server, youchew is closing in the future

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 YTP Copycat 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System