Heruru Meruru

Youchew Dubs Wand of Gamelon And Faces of Evil

123 replies to this topic

RCLeahcar

I did Odranoel! (I cannot voice act lol... anyways both lines are in the same file, didn't know if you wanted sound effects or not so just left as is)

Now we just need a Wizzrobe

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018
Friendliest User 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

terminatorX2
7 hours ago, RCLeahcar said:

Now we just need a Wizzrobe

I remember that Komi said that he/she wanted this part

On 9/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, Komi Entertaiment said:

I'll go on the Wizzrobe.

Now it's just a matter of Heruru putting him/her down

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year