MrTennek

Yeah!, come on, come on, come on, come on

Now touch me, baby

Cant you see that I am not afraid?

What was that promise that you made?

Why wont you tell me what she said?

(orchestral solo, yo)

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years June 2013 - "An Elongated Juncture Of Revolting Anthropomorphic Venereal Outbursts" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) June 2013 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down

FancySanta
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING IN MY TOWN?

The company pig-roast was clearly last week.

I don't know what I am PEOPLE DOING IN his or her TOWN. What is that?

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

MrTennek

"It's all elementary, my dear watson" the old buttchowder fuckwich of a Detective told me, as I then pulled down his overalls and began to shat with great fury into his finely woven wool suit; afterwards knocking him unconscious with a mutant zucchini stick and then pulling out what was left of his hair on his balding head with salad tongs.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years June 2013 - "An Elongated Juncture Of Revolting Anthropomorphic Venereal Outbursts" (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) June 2013 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down

Guysafari
Yeah!, come on, come on, come on, come on

Now touch me, baby

Cant you see that I am not afraid?

Why wont you tell me what she said?

(orchestral solo, yo)

HOLY SHIT DOORS REFERENCE LOVE THE DOORS YOU GOT GOOD TASTE!!!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For meeting up with Miss10 and Deepercutt! For finding all three Meen images! For completing 5 matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For donating to the site!