geardawg

Post your Desktop.

2,170 replies to this topic

darthanader

dektop_zpsestm3edw.png

someone shouts NERD across the room

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FireRed☔

THE%20WALLS%20ARE%20MOVING_zpsbgzx2aqm.png~original

THE WALLS ARE MOVING

Gimme five. Gimme ten. Best Musician 2018 For being a part of the Recommended Poops of February 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

AGSMA
8 hours ago, darthanader said:

someone shouts NERD across the room

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

TheOneManBoxOffice

xqIB5Lb.jpg

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! You can haz award now For being a runner-up in the Draw Your Favorite YTP Character contest! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

mrdavidatify

Dkrom4V.jpg

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

Ben

This gave me an excuse to clean mine up a little.2WMsYOi.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Holy fucking shit do you actually play Lord of the Rings Online?

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Ben

Occasionally, yes.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • I legitimately did not even know if it was still around or not.  Last I heard the contract the company that made the game had with the Tolkien estate was ending and it was unclear if it was going to be renewed.  At any rate, I thought the game was quite dead and no longer got any real updates.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Sid

Recently got a third monitor, but also a different resolution :/

0ccea4d65b.jpg

For staying strike free for 5 years. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 3 years. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Thanks for the donation May 2015 - "Trzeci obrót" (Brain rape/Rape-core) be a cat Meeting laromande For successfully hosting over 5 collabs!!! !!! !  ! ! ! !! !! ! !!!! !! !!  !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ! ! !!  ! ! La Collab Julien Lepers Those many-way matches sure take a long time, but you have made it through the replacement'n'procrastination hell and that's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Here ya go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year October 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core 10 Completed Matches Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 38 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For 5 completed matches. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ben

It's still receiving updates and it sounds like another one is coming this month. However, there aren't a lot of people playing so I don't think it'll be around for much longer.

Maq

OCOOZvm.png

It's really cluttered, but I'm too lazy to fix it -_-;

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos BOOIIIINNNGGG

King D. Supersepiroth

2t1niV8.png

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 7 years. For writing at least 10,000 words in blog entries For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Organizing and completing the Harkinian League Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. For being a super teammate Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years