• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
geardawg

Post your Desktop.

2,177 replies to this topic

Sixtyforce

Custom wallpaper designs, whoaa.

65fcc02849.png

I made a similar wallpaper to this with a black and white checkerboard and the Orange DC swirl, but I wanted an excuse to make my Window/Taskbar colour blue, so I made this Blue version.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

DRX7rMQXUAc8DLo.jpg:large

for like a year and a half i had a basketball wallpaper for some reason

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Detour on YouTube

image.png

For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. TRY IT ON, MR. SQUIDWARD For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For bringing not one, but TWO members to the site! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FireRed☔

XWURqzL.jpg

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of February 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Morimoto

Icons sorted by color.

zBH9Z09.png

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

2018_02_04_by_gb2k3tm-dc27pne.png

For staying strike free for 1 year.

mapo

617b9e1181.jpg

I have this wallpaper and theme for over a year now I think and I don't think I'm planning on changing it soon. And yes, I did make that wallpaper.

BWAAAH! For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce

fbaf801ac7.png

I wanted an excuse to set my Window colour to a purple/pink colour. And now I have said excuse and it looks niceeeeeeeeee

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Milk Gaming Channel

SaUJYyT.jpg

yum

BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute

G554F4d.jpg

To quote Nostalgia Critic: I"M TURRNINGHH INTA A HOOMAN WIHHHBARTAHHH

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01

DWvAY9IU0AA3X9Q?format=jpg&name=large

Y’all probably thought I had an Agiri Goshiki Wallpaper... nope. I have a Tenryuu one so I don’t clog this site with Agiri, so...

For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

Expression

Yzn8oen.png

Back to Windows again, this time on an SSD to boot off of

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of May 2016

HarvestmanMan

ypb9TZF.jpg

Found this photo I took a couple years ago and thought it'd make a nice wallpaper.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos

RBLXStealer

My_descctop.PNG

CUM along if you'd like! For staying strike free for 1 year.