Post your Desktop.

2,170 replies to this topic

NutheadElMajestico
  • Banned
  • DESKTOP.jpg
    For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

SlinkyGuy

KirbyBackground.jpg

Yeah, I don't have FireFucks, so sue me you asshole cocksucking niggers.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down For being GEWD. Ribbit! Om nom thank you

Markgilst
  • Banned
  • There's already a thread for this

Computerscreenshot2.jpg

in the quarintined viruses folder, there is actually a hentai movie I downloaded.

Thanks synister sir.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 136 days before it was shut down

GorillaCrap35

I'll just post my folder because everything I download goes into there.

157j32h.jpg

For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down

The Pope

Here's something hilarious I've discovered.

Nobody looks at each other's desktops.

They just post their own and get the hell out of there, hoping that people will fawn all over theirs.

Well, it's true.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

The Pope

They just post their own and get the hell out of there, hoping that people will fawn all over theirs.

Well, it's true.

Nope, I look at other peoples'.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

GorillaCrap35

Well, it's true.

Nope, I look at other peoples'.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down

Yaminomalex

f-zero_wp_m08_octoman_800.jpg

Here's the wallpaper, anyway. My desktop is a huge fucking mess, so yeah.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

Luioigi

ffff.jpg

Hurr... bump

Current Desktop as of right now.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Congrats! You have completed 25 Tennis matches.