PapaGonzales

Stupid YouTube Comments You Found

3,525 replies to this topic

PapaGonzales

I saw this on a Captain Planet theme song video.

redfield4ever (1 day ago) Show Hide

0 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

Dude, the world NEEDS Cpatain Planet now more than ever!

For staying strike free for 5 years. For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year November 2011 - red dirt penis Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 33 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 233 days before it was shut down Hoorah, Tennis League champion!

xMastershakefanx

This is nothing but I guess it could count.

monkeysasshole (18 hours ago) Show Hide

0 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

"ur gay and have no life and screw off you gay fag you can be classified as the gayest human in the world alongside michael jackson and chris crocker asshole"

FancySanta

????????????????

????????????????

??????????????????COPY AND? PASTE!!

??????????????????Fuck You.

??????????????????LAME VIDS

???????????????

People still think Shit Maze is gonna offend people to the point of removing vids apparantly.

My Guitar hero 3 trap's chock full of them.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

xMastershakefanx
????????????????

????????????????

???????????????

People still think Shit Maze is gonna offend people to the point of removing vids apparantly.

It's funny when their too fuckstupid to copy it right and it looks all fucked up, I hope my trap gets a lot of these. :oops:

Misselaineous10

Not a comment, but eh.

Dude your the God of youtube poop,

I want to make a mario head,

can u tell me how to make it?

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

Captpan6

I've got plenty of them.

MrJOKELA (4 days ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Fuck you head bitch fucker

20scream20 (1 week ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Fuck the video so stuped and dump

runningcuzimcrazy (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam GAHHH! STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH ME YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!! FIRST THERES LIKE PEOPLE SINGING THEN I LOST THE GAME AND AN ASS STARTS SINGING YELLOW SUBMARINE A CANT TAKE THIS!

T__T seriously.

Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) Smartest User 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years A Secret Achievement? I tell ya what isn't a secret; this award stinks! DO HOHOHOHOHO! For getting 90 5-star ratings Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job! For winning lucky lottery!
Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Ophios

Time to bust out the goodies

easy71519.png

lol you gotta lol like people who lol say lol lol all the lol time lol

OMG6.png

asainpride.png

capitals.png

OPRY.png

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

FancySanta
????????????????

????????????????

???????????????

It's funny when their too fuckstupid to copy it right and it looks all fucked up, I hope my trap gets a lot of these. :oops:

It looks like someone flipping you off on IE.

And that's about it.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

GameBop

I'm pretty sure this is probably the most laughable comment on any of my videos, (even though it's not all that great) and it's from my strangely popular Pokemon Glitch video

lolytqn6.jpg

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

Kacty

FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC

You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!

Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV2.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

Chim

Most every comment on my shitty fad videos consist of sonictards using overused meme jokes.

MoebusOne
FUCK MAN I know. But hey, do u want to watch TV on ur PC

You'll get all the SKY CHANNELS there is

AND from any country IN THE WORLD, on your pc screen!!!!

Go to this website...

frexis.*com/PCTV2.html

(DELETE the *)

check it out................its cool, i've got it myself.

I had 2 of those on my videos. Then they mysteriously disappeared.

And then there's these:

Clan.jpg

Lostjob.jpg

Anotheronefails.jpg

MoreLulz.jpg

lolwut.jpg

Oh, then there's this on my channel:

take off that fake family guy shyt you fuckin ass white bitch

your a disgrace too all the fuckin white people in dis world

you faggot wit no life. go and fuck your room mate bitch

i wasted fuckin time on that video you faggot

son of a bitch

yes ur fucken gay ass mom is a female dog bitch

i hope you burn in hell you COCK SUCKING nerd

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down

Ophios
Oh, then there's this on my channel:

take off that fake family guy shyt you fuckin ass white bitch

your a disgrace too all the fuckin white people in dis world

you faggot wit no life. go and fuck your room mate bitch

i wasted fuckin time on that video you faggot

son of a bitch

yes ur fucken gay ass mom is a female dog bitch

i hope you burn in hell you COCK SUCKING nerd

CheckovDance.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Blazephlozard
  • Banned
  • I am hot and not shy girl! FEELING very juicy I know my body and can make pleasure for myself!. wana cum see me? come visit me at ... PLAY-CAM(.COM) ... my user-id there is Alexa-vlei chat soon on cam ^_^ skwxktml