Sign in to follow this  
Dinstruction

Remember that advertisement for YCP Deepercutt made?

12 replies to this topic

Dinstruction

I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE NEW ACTIVE MEMBER SINCE. WE'RE MADE OF FAIL! YAY!

/thread

(and no, I'm not trying to bring back that old drama, sheesh)

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For taking part. I.M. GAAAY Yay! Good! YOU CONTRIBUTED

Deepercutt

I was gonna make a thread on this, I wonder where they all went...

I removed that video btw.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

Dinstruction

Isn't it like 3 AM where you live? Well, it's midnight here. UH OH! NIGHTY NIGHT TIME!

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For taking part. I.M. GAAAY Yay! Good! YOU CONTRIBUTED

Deepercutt

Isn't it like 3 AM where you live? Well, it's midnight here. UH OH! NIGHTY NIGHT TIME!

Yes... I gotta go to be soon, I have to wake up at 10 tomorrow.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

Dinstruction

Yes... I gotta go to be soon, I have to wake up at 10 tomorrow.

SQUADALAH! WE'RE OFF!

(yes, I'm feeling extra random today night)

Captpan6

I see a couple of people from 7/14 occasionally. Granted, they've not made many posts...

Though I really didn't get what the big deal was. Manwith10toes and some others were bitching like mad about it.

Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) Smartest User 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years A Secret Achievement? I tell ya what isn't a secret; this award stinks! DO HOHOHOHOHO! For getting 90 5-star ratings Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2012 - "The Worst Sonic Fanfiction Ever" (Overall, Regular) Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 60 videos with a 5 star rating May 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 80 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 99 days before it was shut down 10 strong 5 strong For being a good pet owner. Good job! For winning lucky lottery!
Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Dinstruction
IM ACTIVE AND IM A NEWFAG

WELL MAYBE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU.

And were you brought over here by Deepercutt, or did you just find your way here? Because if it's the second one, than that's not it.

GorillaCrap35

I REMEMBER I JOINED BECAUSE I SAW THAT DOMORATO HAD POSTED OUR FIRST TENNIS WITH EACH OTHER ON THE FORUMS

For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down

FancySanta

Until now yes, that's one memory I wanted to forget and you brought it back to my brain. Thanks a lot man.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

DrGenericMan

just clearing it up, drillrod90 did not join because of deepercrap.

he was gonna join earlier but had tech issues.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down Thanks for cookies!

FancySanta
just clearing it up, drillrod90 did not join because of deepercrap.

he was gonna join earlier but had tech issues.

I knew that, dillrod's too badass to be a deepercutt fanboy.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down