Sign in to follow this  
JimPaladin

Click here for a totally homosexual idea.-I'M THE BEST GIRL

2,549 replies to this topic

SuperYoshi
So, is this truly and finally dead?

What, did Bigfatpooperscooper steal it and never come back to the forum?

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • So, is this truly and finally dead?

What, did Bigfatpooperscooper steal it and never come back to the forum?

He just stopped coming/responding to me on Youtube, so it's basically dead, yeah.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • I didn't want to send it to him, really. Rabbit said we should and it's not like I was in any room to argue, since I still haven't paid him back and all.

SO ITS ALL RABBITS FAULT!!!!

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

almightyseancore

if you have the dudes adress, you can find his phone number andcall him him.

or maybe find him on youtube or somthin', from the username.

someones gotta get that game back.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • if you have the dudes adress, you can find his phone number andcall him him.

Maybe. But, with the general morale of the forum in general and the current 'it's taken way too long', I doubt anyone else would care to continue.

almightyseancore
    if you have the dudes adress, you can find his phone number andcall him him.

Maybe. But, with the general morale of the forum in general and the current 'it's taken way too long', I doubt anyone else would care to continue.

boo.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

tabull

I would've liked to see it continue and still would if through some miracle we get the game back, but apparently sending stuff though the mail is too hard for us. Although, at this point, I want to know why bfps hasn't made any sort of communication with us. Unless he died or became Amish or something.

Lucario For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Built the Trading Card feature into the shop For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Favorite Staff Member 2013, Smartest User 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2016 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • I would've liked to see it continue and still would if through some miracle we get the game back, but apparently sending stuff though the mail is too hard for us. Although, at this point, I want to know why bfps hasn't made any sort of communication with us. Unless he died or became Amish or something.

I'm sure he got it, he just doesn't care enough to send it on.

Thereisnospoon303

Filed away as this obviously isn't going anywhere.

If you want to start a new project, contact one of us by PM.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.