MycroProcessor

List Underrated Poopers

1,876 posts in this topic

And try to help them be less underrated

There is a dead topic sort of about this, but I have the last post. Also the old topic is trying to find the single most underrated pooper, not listing somewhat unknown ones with their channel. I just wanted to bring this back since I've seen more poopers that are quite underrated.

A few:

- saba0th (http://www.youtube.com/user/saba0th)

- Aesuan (http://www.youtube.com/user/Aesaun)

- HerbertSpatuIa (http://www.youtube.com/user/HerbertSpatuIa)

Posting yourself is highly discouraged.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For your work in the 3-Way Tennis Tourney! Best Tenniser 2014 For shocking your way to a sound victory in the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS YOU STAYED AT MY HOUSE IT WAS AWESOME. 25! That's 10 in the D'ni Number System YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!! 10 YTP Tennis Matches 5! Just like RIVEN!

:roll: *sigh* I knew this would happen
For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For your work in the 3-Way Tennis Tourney! Best Tenniser 2014 For shocking your way to a sound victory in the Triples Tournament. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS YOU STAYED AT MY HOUSE IT WAS AWESOME. 25! That's 10 in the D'ni Number System YOU'RE SO COOL!!!!! 10 YTP Tennis Matches 5! Just like RIVEN!

Herbert.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down

Me because I just closed my account and all I have is 1 sub.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

Me because I just closed my account and all I have is 1 sub.

and that sub is me olo

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!