thewafflemaster

Re: Say Quotes from your own youtube poop s

2,521 replies to this topic

HassanLechkar

From an upcoming YTP:

"ONE! ONE! ONE! THERE'S ONLY ONE CHINA AND TAIWAN IS PART OF CHINA FOR LEE'S SAKE!!"

For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

From Johnny Test & cs188 vs. Sadist Bling Bling Boy:

Singer: "Meg jacking off in the park," (shows a flashing text "Eww, Meg, you're gross!")

Hugh Test (Johnny Test's dad): "NO HANDY-DEVICES IN THIS HOUSE! SWAT sinner's house! (cut to a text explaining that SWATTING is not funny)"

Hugh Test: "ONE MONTH! (shows with Pingu's face) NOOT NOOT!"

DrumMan190: "(After complimenting DrumMan190) Thank you, DSYTP."

Johnny Test: "(Cut to Johnny Test "tortured" by lasers) Fuck. Didn't see that coming."

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

pgj1997

Aw, but I like tigers.

It doesn't matter if you like tigers; it doesn't fit into the story!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos September 2014 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos July 2014 - "YTPMV: Inspector Pony" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Mackenzie

"The most important part? Ass. I love ass."

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

From a UPCOMING PROTEGENT YTP:

Protegent: "I am samurai, your security is MorimotoYTP."

Matt0417

From an upcoming entry for Bandana's Christmas collab:

Chowder: You are a weaver of lies!

Zim: YOU LIE!

PancakeLord117

From Craptain Keenukeles Loses His Overall Enthusiasm:

"Well baby, it it it's time to fap, we're running low on crack, K'nuckles, and Overall Enthusiasm."

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

From a UPCOMING PROTEGENT YTP (Part 2):

Protegent: "I am robbing your office!"

Jacques

Let me tell you a little story about a man named - liquid hot magMMMAAAAAA

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

DCB99F YTP Archives

“Is that a mentally disabled kid fucking a Cheerios box?”

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

YTPNerdette

"All I want is pizza in my mouth everyday"

"I'm very sorry I wasted your time, but I'm not sorry at all. Hah!"

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Heruru Meruru

You don't have to eat the heh but you should at least eat the shit.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos