• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
thewafflemaster

Re: Say Quotes from your own youtube poop s

2,504 replies to this topic

dvariano   
dvariano

"YOSHI GO HOME AND JACK IT"

"THE ONLY THING THAT DIDN'T SHRINK WAS HIS OCTOROK"

"WE ARE GREMLIIIIIIIINS...FROM THE coneyislanddiscopalace...HEY!"

"I HATE YOU DADDY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU [laugh track]"

"AND WHO DO YOU HAVE TO THANK FOR ALL THIS WHY YOUR OLD PAL COUNT CHOCULA"

"EVERYONE KNOWS SKUNKS LOVE THE HONORABLE CHING FOON"

"NOW I KNOW WHAT OOGLE LOOGLE MEANS IT MEANS FUCKING CAN OPENER"

"?WEN S'TAHW ,LAP AYIH"

"I LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY BALLS"

"YEAH SOME DAME NAMED MEEEEEIIIIIIII"

"WE CAN DO GREAT THINGS TOGETHER! YOU KNOW, LIKE PROMOTING GENOCIDE, ENDING DEMOCRACY, AND PROTECTING GENOCIDE"

"GOOD I'LL HAVE THE BLOODY DIAPERS"

"WELCOME TO UNCLE COCKBLOCK THE GREATEST COCK THERE IS OR MY NAME'S NOT COCKBLOCK"

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!

Furnessly   
Furnessly

LOL THAT'S EGGSTREME

You won't be cheering once you tasted my butt.

Dr. Light and his robo fools with a penis.

YOU OVERGROWN CIRCUIT

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

MAZZ0Murder   
MAZZ0Murder

It's a game! If you were given a digivice then there is not a reason and you should not take it seriously!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

AKADarkie   
AKADarkie

"I don't know what might be causing this alleged BONER... But it would have to come from an object so rare and so... Kinda like this rotten Arakkoa PINGAS"

"Mr. Duron, will you hold my boner?"

"NAGA NAGA NAGA NAGA NAGA NAGA SPOKESMAN"

"OI OI OI"

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

ChickenShark34   
ChickenShark34

"They've brought with them a force that can suck cocks, and it's not just a little asshole, it's gay".