• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
thewafflemaster

Re: Say Quotes from your own youtube poop s

2,504 replies to this topic

Erazor   
Erazor

"According to the computer file I stole, Shadow is gay."

"And then you start hanging out with that person you don't even like"

"God gave you Asians great fuckin' dicks"

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

michaelson42   
michaelson42

Hello. I incredible Hulk. I teach stupids how to have sex.

"MEXICANS?!? RrRRRRR?????"

"WRRRRRWEAEAGHYAOOOOWFFFFFFWSOTOSSSSSSHHHHHH"

Kon   
Kon

[beaver and Butt-kiss's syrup orgy]

"Touch my wiener!"

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Okay."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[My Bonus Stage collab entry]

"I'm not paying a toll, unless it's a blowjob."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 213 days before it was shut down 5 matches! YOUR WILL TO HAVE NO STRIKES Thanks for the cookies!

LolBananaPhone   
LolBananaPhone

WE AIN ty34wtu3q845 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ihdsrgiodhfgiserwsi FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF hsghhghghfir FUCKING THING SUUUUauuuuuuakkckwerf8hesh

For being on the Vanilla forums for 158 days before it was shut down

Combuskenisawesome   
Combuskenisawesome

"He's Harold the biographer... I'm just Rob!"

"Who are those little shits!?"

"I love tornados!"

"I'm going to have seconds and thirds, even before I've had my seconds and thirds..."

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

Watermelons   
Watermelons

"I WILL FUCK MY MYSELF, BUT FIRST, TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO THE HENTAI!

OHOHOOHO YES YES UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

*SPLOOGE SOUND*

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Blazephlozard   
Blazephlozard
  • Banned
  • The guitarist was asked if he was worried on the mayhem tour that guitarist Herman Li is a cunt

everybodypoopsonyou   
    everybodypoopsonyou

cum filters down my handsome volcano conkers and creates a wild lady that grabs my conkers by the conkers

RAKninja   
    RAKninja

WE DONT NEED GLORY, WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS

ELECTRUM, ELECTRUM, ELECTRUM, ELECTRUM, ELECTRUM, ELECTRUM

THOUSAND DOLLARS?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT