The banner thread, for all your banner-related fetishes

3,427 posts in this topic

Posted

golly gee wizz i hope you fellas think its swell

ycp-2.jpg

For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Posted

Rename thread to the banner thread or something and I'll move to art/images kthxbai

It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

Rename thread to the banner thread or something and I'll move to art/images kthxbai

no

Posted

no

why don't you listen to me you chucklefuck

It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

no

why don't you listen to me you chucklefuck

cuz im a cool kid and cool kids play by their own rules

Posted

I forgot to say.

Please put your banners in JPG format, thank you.

<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

titobanner.png

You won

Posted

I forgot to say.

Please put your banners in JPG format, thank you.

Most photohost sites do that automatically for you.

Posted

Posted

Someone has to create a banner with the "I am Youchew. I am Youchew. I am Youchew" image.

First place in the Super Smash Smackdown³! Wii U singles Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years November 2011 Stroik Fray, mate!

Posted

So, will all the submitted ones be put into the rotation, or just selected ones?

Posted

So, will all the submitted ones be put into the rotation, or just selected ones?
I'll add a few.

And as of now, all of them.

<br />
<br />
Good work!

Posted

Posted

Posted

YouChew Poop: Home of the "WORST OF DEVIANTART" Thread

newbannerat1.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 68 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 260 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years!