• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
JimPaladin

The banner thread [REOPENED]

3,823 posts in this topic

diving a little deep with this one

kBh3f6G.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For the category of Best Newcomer.

Obviously commie propaganda.

Spirit of YouChew 2017 That's a lot of love! bubble gum and taffy For receiving some chalky, tasteless candy! For giving away those sweet treats! Gave Umigame an AGSMA attack. For participating in the 2009 and 2010 Secret Santa event For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos mmmmmricher Congrats on having completed 5 matches!

My banners are probably not gonna make it :'-(

It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ReYTlTv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

my quality banner

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The YouChew logo is partially cut off. You might want to fix that.

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

I like the idea in theory, but the area around "POOP" isn't blended well, and I don't know if Luigi would say something like that, maybe more like Sonic Sez or Viacom or something that would make more sense with video theft.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Or Sonic with the V of Doom looming in the background.

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

23 minutes ago, The Pope said:

I like the idea in theory, but the area around "POOP" isn't blended well, and I don't know if Luigi would say something like that, maybe more like Sonic Sez or Viacom or something that would make more sense with video theft.

Luigi would say "You", and that's it. Maybe I could redo it.

The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

4 hours ago, TheOneManBoxOffice said:

The YouChew logo is partially cut off. You might want to fix that.

Ok

Here's a better banner as you requested: hjJhlfL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

How do you insert banner photos? I want to know.

If you mean post them in this thread, simply make a 675 x 128 image in an image editing program, then upload it to an image hosting site (i.e. Imgur), and post the direct link in a post here.

If you mean having it display on the top of the page, you'll need to post it here, and hope that the moderators approve of it and put it into rotation.

YouChew University Best Image Editor 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! I want candy, bubble gum and taf-DAMMIT! It's a little itchy... That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Last post of 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. For completing The Legend of Zelda Second Quest during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2015. The birds are singing! Isn't it beautiful? User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Top 10 Videos of Oct 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Nov 2015 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 1st place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Five! MMMMmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks First to stumble in to a monster house. For having a blog entry featured. For your Dr. Robotnik end of the world picture in December 2012. For your take on A Troll In Central Park. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos OH LOOK WHAT GOODY-GOODY FAGGOTS

Oh, well i have my banner. And the banner was... made in Paint.net