Sign in to follow this  
UncleChuckTH

This stuff is starting to get big.

12 replies to this topic

UncleChuckTH

Seriously. For those that've been here long enough you've seen more and more people come here, poop change in style, etc.

Now all sorts of people are hearing about it. A few friends I've had for a year or so now are suddenly quoting it. You find it in more and more Random people's favorites on Youtube. This is starting to get pretty big.

Not really making any philosophical suggestions, just stating something. If any of you have noticed something like this, say something too.

WE'RE CELEBRITIES LOL

OR SHOULD I SAY

THE OVERRATED PEOPLE ARE GETTING EVEN MORE ATTENTION

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

Whelt

The rich get richer

And the poor get children

Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

MilkR0und

THE OVERRATED PEOPLE ARE GETTING EVEN MORE ATTENTION

AND NO ONE ELSE IS

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 234 days before it was shut down

SnowDagger32

It's just basicailly all the overrated poops gaining all the attention and favorites.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 167 days before it was shut down

Emperor Ing

We're still not as big as 4chan. I hear that shit quoted on the TRAIN.

Oh, and yeah, we won't be affected by the popularity. Only Deeper, Walrus, and Craazy will notice.

The only thing that will affect us is yet another influx of bad WMM poops (this time not from me) that a few idiots here will get pissed about, and start a huge e-drama, until the fad people leave and everything returns to that beautiful status quo.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

NS2

...And I'm certainly glad to be a part of it.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

sonicnerd23

Me too.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 167 days before it was shut down GEWD. For writing for news staff.

strong414bad

Heck yes- I've been here just long enough so that I can say that it's really grown and been a lot more popular- a lot more people on forums and stuff know Youtube Poop and can quote it.

Our job is to make sure they know the good stuff.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.

MoebusOne

Me too.

Same here. This is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down

Billion

I just hope it doesn't go the WRONG way, like that everyone will think all it is is making edits of Mama Luigi or CD-i

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

UncleChuckTH

Very much so. That's a given.

It's funny that this issue of the AIDS is coming back, sort of stirs memories.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For having a blog entry featured. For writing 10356 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the Reggie banner and the rejuvenation of Boss Scratch. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 237 days before it was shut down For uploading my entire collection of poops. You succeeded in uploading. For a lot of effort towards site projects in the past. Hopefully there will be more. For meeting Rabbit, Puffin, and their pally TINS. Big whoop. More like the BALLS collab. THERE'S TEN THERE'S FIVE For service. For writing an article! A long time ago.

Trogdor7190

Indeed, i've even attempted to get some of my friends to start making poops.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down