DMW90

Retsupurae- Dedicated to the great Lou Rawls

2,041 replies to this topic

Erarg
"Look at my pants and you'll see why they call it the PlayStation."

MAH FAVORITE TOAD IS SLIPPY TOAD, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I'll show you why they call me big dong Donkey Kong.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 112 days before it was shut down 10 matches. Yay! 5 matches. YOU FOUND ME, YOU BIG NOSE Thanks for the cookies.

DMW90
"Look at my pants and you'll see why they call it the PlayStation."

MAH FAVORITE TOAD IS SLIPPY TOAD, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I'll show you why they call me big dong Donkey Kong.

300px-bill_clinton.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Ophios
I've always sort of hated Let's Play.

I've thought about doing a parody one for awhile.

already been done

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

bongores
  • Banned
  • I'll show you something thats well tall

bongores
  • Banned
  • I AM NAVGTR 732 ANGERBOT 5000 WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUERYS

Pullahoko

pshh slowbeef thinks he's crow t robot but he's more like crow t pissnot

I saw that on the main page.

I laughed.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down THANKS FOR BEING SO GOOD Thanks, Hoko.

Erarg

oh god the fighting videos

I...

I don't think I can sleep tonight.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 112 days before it was shut down 10 matches. Yay! 5 matches. YOU FOUND ME, YOU BIG NOSE Thanks for the cookies.

DMW90

I...

The fact that they're both animu obsessive and ham beasts forced the nightmare for me.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

Erarg

I...

The fact that they're both animu obsessive and ham beasts forced the nightmare for me.

I think PILLOW MAN just about did it for me.

Rex507
    I AM NAVGTR 732 ANGERBOT 5000 WILL RESPOND TO YOUR QUERYS

oh god i had a dream where i met the guy in this video

he was working at a burger restaurant or something

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years October 2011 I.M. NOT HIDDEN ANY MORE You won! For outstanding service in the realms of Gamelon, da Mushroom Kingdom, Koridai et all, this medal is hereby awarded to Rex507 on April 8th, 2010 by Administrator Emperor Ing, for being one of the three distinguished winners of the CD-i Contest.<br />
<br 
Congratulations! For placing fifth in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 160,000 Chewbucks!

Ophios

LET'S PLAY KIRBY SUPERSTAR FUCK YOU MOM

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down