Sign in to follow this  
Thereisnospoon303

OT Section Locked - All Purpose Predictable Drama Thread

193 replies to this topic

Thereisnospoon303

Keep your feigned outrage and other shit in here.

Reasons for closing the OT Section should be rather obvious.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

mot

fab.

I'd say that's a tad drastic, although I'm a guy who used the off topic section for what it was intended for, and, you know, we were nearly fucking drowning in that shitstorm of spam.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

PrinceWatercress

Oh, joy.

Also, third post.

Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating

Pullahoko

Remember when that kid blew his hand off with an M-80 and now all the fireworks we can get in the states are those weak little snake things?

This situation is similar.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down THANKS FOR BEING SO GOOD Thanks, Hoko.

MilesTailsPrower

I'm not surprised either. I assume the stickies from the OT section are still available...I havn't really checked

Dillrod90
  • Banned
  • Oh. I guess I missed whatever reason it was that the OT section was closed for.

Still, TINS is a man I can depend on, so I don't mind some restriction now and then.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Dillrod90
  • Banned
  • Furthermore, you can't really blame anyone in particular for the spam-related corruption of the OT section thread. We got the message across that we need to work on a few things, and the administrators along with the moderators listened. Afterwards the importance declined a little for some, and for others a lack of the ability to write out a well thought opinion made them angry. So what do they do?

Spam. It's a part of life on an online forum. I'm not saying that the OT section shouldn't be closed. I'm sure whatever reason it is closed is a good one, but the most important part of the OT discussion thread was addressed. I think it really helped everyone see who was more concerned about the quality of posts, and who was just along for the ride.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

MilesTailsPrower

So how about the elections.

McCain actually made a new video.

Pullahoko

Isn't this exactly what happened when the Wasteland came back for like 10 minutes?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down THANKS FOR BEING SO GOOD Thanks, Hoko.

PrinceWatercress
    I'm not surprised either. I assume the stickies from the OT section are still available...I havn't really checked

Thereisnospoon303

Moved this thread because this section is more appropriate.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

vvaluigi
    So how about the elections.

McCain actually made a new video.

BARACK OBAMA

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You co-hosted that one tennis tournament with me so here you go!!! yay tennis

PrinceWatercress
    Moved this thread because this section is more appropriate.

Well, this is Site News to us...

TantricNferno

Meh. Doesn't matter to me.

I got my Battlefield 2142 installing. ^_^

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

MilesTailsPrower
    Meh. Doesn't matter to me.

I got my Battlefield 2142 installing. ^_^

I wish I could actually get games that work...

Vista blocks everything (my precious Worms 4 Mayhem!) and all I have left are shitty games I don't want to play anymore.

I don't buy new games anymore because it simply results in another return after Vista kindly blocks it.

Dillrod90
  • Banned
  • Once people realize that they can't just wait out the lock, they will have to get their act together.

For those who can't... I guess they will have to be removed. Locking the OT will really help root out the problem, I think.

TantricNferno
    Once people realize that they can't just wait out the lock, they will have to get their act together.

For those who can't... I guess they will have to be removed. Locking the OT will really help root out the problem, I think.

lets spam dis section fr da lulz

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

Thereisnospoon303

Yes, everyone. Keep making lovely conversation because at this rate, the OT Section isn't coming back anytime soon.