Sign in to follow this  
Thereisnospoon303

OT Section Locked - All Purpose Predictable Drama Thread

193 replies to this topic

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Because it becomes an eventual problem to have thousands of spam threads just left on the site after awhile.

And, if there's an auto-deletion thing, they could use that.

Though I'm sure it's not easy to get. You say this as if it's no problems for Dopply to fuck his time away doing stuff so we can make an army of spam threads every day.

This is only a suggestion for TINS and everyone else's desire to get rid of spam.

What's yours?

I'm not repeating it.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

PrinceWatercress
    Because it becomes an eventual problem to have thousands of spam threads just left on the site after awhile.

Though I'm sure it's not easy to get. You say this as if it's no problems for Dopply to fuck his time away doing stuff so we can make an army of spam threads every day.

Then assign mods to that place as well. Hell, assign mods, both specifically-trained and multiforum-oriented members everywhere else, too. Helps make this make even more sense.

Who do you think wants to do that every day?

Are you going to?

Hey, you know what? Since you asked that...fuck yes.

EDIT: Seriously, moron, I would do this if fucking asked.

Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating

MilesTailsPrower
    Because it becomes an eventual problem to have thousands of spam threads just left on the site after awhile.

This is only a suggestion for TINS and everyone else's desire to get rid of spam.

What's yours?

I'm not repeating it.

so far the only thing you have repeated is your disagreement to the other suggestion.

Billion

Off topic mods...ha.

And for your own sake, Prince, don't go so low as to call him a moron.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Because it becomes an eventual problem to have thousands of spam threads just left on the site after awhile.

Then assign mods to that place as well. Hell, assign mods, both specifically-trained and multiforum-oriented members everywhere else, too. Helps make this make even more sense.

Who do you think wants to do that every day?

Are you going to?

Hey, you know what? Since you asked that...fuck yes.

EDIT: Seriously, moron, I would do this if fucking asked.

I doubt you'd keep up with it for long. You're hardly even on the site much, let alone often enough to clean any spam section out.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned

What's yours?

I'm not repeating it.

so far the only thing you have repeated is your disagreement to the other suggestion.

do ho ho ho

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Off topic mods...ha.

what

Billion
    Off topic mods...ha.

what

See above
    Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

Dillrod90
  • Banned
  • I love how so many people here give their idea for a solution for cleaning the spam, and then just spam right after that on some other thread.

"Post here to look important"

That's the mentality for too many users posting here.

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

MilkR0und

how come i always miss these things?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 234 days before it was shut down

MilesTailsPrower

Anyway, I'm going offline now.

That's one opponent down JimPaladin.

Yaminomalex

We have, what, 11 people with the ability to clean up the boards?

And locking it entirely is their way of solving it?

Only a temporary solution until we reach a consensus.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down