Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the New Forum

151 posts in this topic

Posted

DIS IS IT, LUIGI.

After many hours of work and plenty of moments that left us tearing our hair out, the new YouTube Poop forum is open for business. It's quite different from the Vanilla format that the old forum ran on, but if you were an interplanetary freedom fighter from the events earlier last month, you should be able to adjust quickly.

This, we all hope, will be a fresh start for the community as a whole. Gone are the days of the "War on AIDS," the Showroom of Shame, iconoclasts, and other forgettable moments that tore at this community. Instead, the focus should be on posting edited videos all over YouTube and making Soulja Boy and Naruto fans upset with our antics, not each other.

Unfortunately, the old forum's content could not be salvaged. Believe me when I say we did everything possible to transfer topics and history from the previous forum to this one. On that note, this gives a chance to begin on a clean slate, putting behind the vitriol that had been boiling over for months now.

If you're upset with some of the changes, you're free to be angry. If you're Stegblob, you can post in all caps. That being said, let's try to have some fun with this thing, scrape some Knuckles, catch some Tails, hammer some ass, and, above all, keep it cool.

Ladies and gentlemen, a new era is upon us...

LET'S SHIT.

-James (AKA Thereisnospoon303)

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Posted

FOX UNIT IS 10-8

For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e

Posted

RabbitSnore, reporting for duty.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Posted

Miss10 here!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For the category of Friendliest Member. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

Posted

This is a test post.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Posted

Stegblob is NOT going to be happy.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

Posted

i liked the old stlye...not having to search through different catagories

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 234 days before it was shut down

Posted

GREAT, NOW STEGBLOB WON'T COME BACK

HE SAYS PHPBB IS GHEY

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

Posted

I should say that the recovery process is still ongoing. Those databases that ran the site, the ones that kept crashing on us - they are proving to be very troublesome.

We're going to try to put the Chewiki and the news page back up as soon as we can. They are relatively easy to manage.

<br />
<br />

Posted

No sir, I don't like it.

See ya.

For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

Posted

No sir, I don't like it.

See ya.

bai.

Posted

No sir, I don't like it.

See ya.

... I really hope you don't mean that, Baz....

<br />
<br />

Posted

No sir, I don't like it.

See ya.

... I really hope you don't mean that, Baz....

No Baz and no Stegblob?

:(

Posted

Haha, no.

I'm sorry it had to end this way.

Cheerio.

For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

Posted

You're a day late. April Fools was yesterday.

Sarcastic quips aside, this is alright and I don't really mind it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.

Posted

I don't know what I hate more, the new style of the fact that I had to make a new flippn' account.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

Posted

Well this isn't going so well.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Posted

Well this isn't going so well.

You can say that again.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

Posted

Terrorist here, Im OK

What to hate about this forum? Its an awesome layout for me.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 210 days before it was shut down

Posted

Please, everyone, give yourself some time to get used to things. It's different, that's all.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.