Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thereisnospoon303

Welcome to the New Forum

151 posts in this topic

Damn, that was a bugger

I had to make a NEW account cause the other one didn't work.

But thats good as my old account used my old name

Also, great work on the forum guys, looks good

NOW I CAN USE A RAINBOW

Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

I don't know what to think, honestly. The fact that every post is gone is an incredibly huge blow to the forum. From past experience, when shit dissapears, and we all try to get a "fresh start", that's when a forum starts deteriorating. When you try to replace something that's gone, it's never as good. I'm not trying to personally insult anyone involved in the new forum's develpment, I'm just saying what I know happened all too often.

With Baz, Impz, and all the others supposedly leaving, I just don't know.

I suppose I'll give it a few days. See what happens.

For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

It is a big change anyways. Just give it a few days and hopefully everything will be back to what it was a few months ago with everyone who left back

Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

Okay, my criticism for right now:

On the View Active Topics page, would it be at all possible to give the forum topics icon next to each topic showing which category it's from? If so I'd really like for that to be back since it was really cool back at the older forum, but if not I'll just learn to deal with it

I had the same thought.

Yeah, I'm thinking that if we can figure out how to code stuff, we might be able to mod the skin to do it. Or just find a skin that has it already. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

To everyone who finds this place a pain in the ass, I suggest that you just try to have fun with it. There's really no need for drama.

I'm going to be working on the Wordpress in a little bit....

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Warning! Oldcomer approaching!

Welp, I'm back. Can't say I like this forum better just by looks, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Hopefully it won't crash or go slow.

By the way, if you don't recognize me, that's because my name USED to be Mr Roboto113, but I took out the 113........ just wanted to clear up some confusion.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 272 days before it was shut down

Yay, finally!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For posting after Dopply

Well I'm kind of annoyed we lost the old place but I guess it can't be helped from what I've read. I was mostly a lurker anyway, lol.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

The only thing that I would really complain about is that when you click on a topic, it goes to the first post instead of the last post you saw.

....Unless there's a way to do that and I'm just too stupid to figure out

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Built the Trading Card feature into the shop For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Favorite Staff Member 2013, Smartest User 2013, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2016 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

The only thing that I would really complain about is that when you click on a topic, it goes to the first post instead of the last post you saw.

....Unless there's a way to do that and I'm just too stupid to figure out

Yeah, that's a pain in the ass, but I have yet to figure out a way to avoid it.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!