Photo

Welcome to the New Forum

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
150 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Fiddlesticks411

Fiddlesticks411
  • 27,308 posts
  • Joined 11 September 2007
  • LocationFøtex

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:28 AM

Damn, that was a bugger
I had to make a NEW account cause the other one didn't work.
But thats good as my old account used my old name

Also, great work on the forum guys, looks good

NOW I CAN USE A RAINBOW

3ds code: 4914-3554-5769

kjrRFGr.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

#42 Offline NS2

NS2
  • 14,760 posts
  • Joined 10 January 2008
  • LocationBeyond

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:44 AM

I'm fine with this.

MonkPiano2_zps54836f16.png icon_cool2.gif

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

#43 Offline TurkeyBeef

TurkeyBeef
  • 42,216 posts
  • Joined 19 November 2007

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:51 AM

I'm fine with this.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 133 days before it was shut down She donated You are certainly a clever child, to say the least. Kirbeh fried chicken Weirdest Fucking Story in Rabbit's Short Story contest!

#44 Offline theHappyFungus

theHappyFungus
  • 14,844 posts
  • Joined 22 December 2007

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:54 AM

Posted Image
Spoiler
For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

#45 Offline SuperYoshi

SuperYoshi
  • 35,980 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2007
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

I don't know what to think, honestly. The fact that every post is gone is an incredibly huge blow to the forum. From past experience, when shit dissapears, and we all try to get a "fresh start", that's when a forum starts deteriorating. When you try to replace something that's gone, it's never as good. I'm not trying to personally insult anyone involved in the new forum's develpment, I'm just saying what I know happened all too often.

With Baz, Impz, and all the others supposedly leaving, I just don't know.

I suppose I'll give it a few days. See what happens.

MDSig.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

#46 Offline scimath12

scimath12
  • 1,099 posts
  • Joined 05 June 2007

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:01 AM

I guess this is alright.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 300 days before it was shut down

#47 Offline Fiddlesticks411

Fiddlesticks411
  • 27,308 posts
  • Joined 11 September 2007
  • LocationFøtex

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

It is a big change anyways. Just give it a few days and hopefully everything will be back to what it was a few months ago with everyone who left back

3ds code: 4914-3554-5769

kjrRFGr.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

#48 Offline RabbitSnore

RabbitSnore
  • 21,041 posts
  • Joined 19 September 2007
  • LocationThe Rabbit Hole

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:19 AM

Okay, my criticism for right now:

On the View Active Topics page, would it be at all possible to give the forum topics icon next to each topic showing which category it's from? If so I'd really like for that to be back since it was really cool back at the older forum, but if not I'll just learn to deal with it

I had the same thought.

Yeah, I'm thinking that if we can figure out how to code stuff, we might be able to mod the skin to do it. Or just find a skin that has it already. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

To everyone who finds this place a pain in the ass, I suggest that you just try to have fun with it. There's really no need for drama.

I'm going to be working on the Wordpress in a little bit....
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

#49 Offline Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto
  • 4,837 posts
  • Joined 03 July 2007
  • LocationConfirmed

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:28 AM

Warning! Oldcomer approaching!

Welp, I'm back. Can't say I like this forum better just by looks, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Hopefully it won't crash or go slow.

By the way, if you don't recognize me, that's because my name USED to be Mr Roboto113, but I took out the 113........ just wanted to clear up some confusion.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 272 days before it was shut down

#50 Offline Axe

Axe
  • 18,688 posts
  • Joined 03 December 2007
  • LocationMOURNHOLD, CITY OF LIGHT, CITY OF MAGIC

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

Yay, finally!
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 29 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down So cool. Strike-free for more than 3 years. Congrats! i was a janitor<br />
<br />
i think Welcome to the Few. The Proud. The Moderators. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!

#51 Offline wingebag

wingebag
  • 2,947 posts
  • Joined 22 September 2007
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

It's alright but quite a damn change from the old forums.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 192 days before it was shut down

#52 Offline zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers
  • 38,605 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2008
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

AS LONG AS WE EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN FORUM

YOU ASS-FUCKS SHOULD BE HAPPY

vj_zps79517ce2.png

Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

#53 Offline The_None

The_None
  • 125 posts
  • Joined 12 December 2007
  • LocationWho cares?

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:19 AM

I'm b(l*)ack, for those who cares.

(*- well, not really)
For being on the Vanilla forums for 110 days before it was shut down

#54 Offline Erarg

Erarg
  • 6,408 posts
  • Joined 10 December 2007

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:22 AM

AS LONG AS I GOT SOMEWHERE TO POST I'M FUCKING HAPPY.

4:10 PM - Erarg: the first thing i'm going to make4:10 PM - Erarg: dicks4:10 PM - burit 4 YCP admin '10: thats gonna suck

Posted ImagePosted Image
For being on the Vanilla forums for 112 days before it was shut down 10 matches. Yay! 5 matches. YOU FOUND ME, YOU BIG NOSE Thanks for the cookies.

#55 Offline Cortes

Cortes
  • 28,385 posts
  • Joined 21 September 2007
  • LocationFemale

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:34 AM

AS LONG AS I GOT SOMEWHERE TO POST I'M FUCKING HAPPY.

nonudet.gif
NgeEsuI.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos March 2012 - Classic For being on the Vanilla forums for 192 days before it was shut down

#56 Offline JezMM

JezMM
  • 401 posts
  • Joined 18 September 2007

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Well I'm kind of annoyed we lost the old place but I guess it can't be helped from what I've read. I was mostly a lurker anyway, lol.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 195 days before it was shut down

#57 Offline TyphlosionFan

TyphlosionFan
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 14 February 2008

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:40 PM

nice style! Now im new to the forum changes.
For being on the Vanilla forums for 46 days before it was shut down

#58 Offline crazygoji

crazygoji
  • 2,026 posts
  • Joined 15 March 2008

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Graah, I hate the new backround. :(

But we can respect women for their minds, too.

PPPPPHHHHTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 16 days before it was shut down

#59 Offline tabull

tabull
  • 6,534 posts
  • Joined 06 June 2007
  • LocationSpo Cane

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:01 PM

The only thing that I would really complain about is that when you click on a topic, it goes to the first post instead of the last post you saw.

....Unless there's a way to do that and I'm just too stupid to figure out
riolu_rotate.gif
Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 Favorite Staff Member 2013
Smartest User 2013 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

#60 Offline RabbitSnore

RabbitSnore
  • 21,041 posts
  • Joined 19 September 2007
  • LocationThe Rabbit Hole

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

The only thing that I would really complain about is that when you click on a topic, it goes to the first post instead of the last post you saw.

....Unless there's a way to do that and I'm just too stupid to figure out

Yeah, that's a pain in the ass, but I have yet to figure out a way to avoid it.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!