Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DivineIcez

My First YouTube Poop

22 posts in this topic

that was pretty good for your 1st poop

:?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 9 days before it was shut down

Well I thought the ending was funny, but this is more of an audio poop to me, since that Mario image is showing 90% of the time. Try actual video next time. :|

This thread should be moved to the showroom right?

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 253 days before it was shut down 3 years later, and it's still the best avatar ever. The Halloween one was always amazing, too. Thanks!

before this turns into a firestorm, i'll tell you why.

1. the poll options. that's gonna piss someone off for some reason. dont ask why, it just will.

2. not having looked at the videos themselves (like 90% of the people who will click into this thread) and just looking at thumbnails, all i see mario. that's going to cause hate, if not outright blind rage. this is because, around here, if somebody likes something you dont, you MUST flame them untill they leave and never come back.

3. no intro thread. we have a bunch of alt problems as of late, and regardless of who knows you or how long you've had your account, folks will accuse you of being one notable banned user or another.

4. reading other people's reactions you use what we consider "overused material/memes" and do word replacement. both of which are usually met with a lot of hate here. then again, for some reason our hate chalice is filled to the brim on these forums, there is plenty for all.

my suggestion for you is to link us a video you made with unique sources, and jokes we cant hear from any corner of the internet. and even if you get negative responses, dont get defensive. if this is what you like, than go ahead, make more, just dont expect us to like it. if you are making them for us to like, you are doing it wrong.

either way, this is a forum for people who like to make and/or watch shitty videos we call youtube poops. you dont even have to make videos to be a member here, so enjoy your stay.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 53 days before it was shut down IAMTENNISBOT

Oi, credit goes to Misselaineous10 for uploading that game footage though!

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

You have 153 subs? Wow...

Anyways, follow what rak said, and make sure you word splice better.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For uploading 25 videos to the site! For the love of the rabbit... crab... scorpion girls. Thanks for being Strike-Free! OM NOM

I like how you make "GAY" sound like "--y"

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.