Tentor

THEY FUCKING GOT ME!!!

29 replies to this topic

Deepercutt
what about crazytentor?

banned, so is TentorTH

Youtube goes after alt accounts now!

they follow your email!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

Temeku
what about crazytentor?

banned, so is TentorTH

Youtube goes after alt accounts now!

they follow your email!

Which is why you use different email accounts........

For being on the Vanilla forums for 86 days before it was shut down

Domorato
  • Banned
  • I SUSCRIBED TO TENTOR

WHAT DO I GET

A SLAP

SLAP ME TOO

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down

zoc
    I SUSCRIBED TO TENTOR

WHAT DO I GET

IF YOU SUB TO ME YOU GET CAKE

ILL DO IT RITE NAO

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

zoc
    I SUSCRIBED TO TENTOR

WHAT DO I GET

ILL DO IT RITE NAO

K SUBBED

User with Funniest Signatures 2017 SURE! WHAT'S A BIG SISTER FOR? For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Congratulations on getting the award you've longed to get for the longest time now! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years January 2013 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down

Intense
    I SUSCRIBED TO TENTOR

WHAT DO I GET

ILL DO IT RITE NAO

K SUBBED

THAT GOES 4 ALL OF YOUS,IF YOU SUB YOUR IMMEDIATLY AWSOME AND YOU GET CAAAKE fdff

For being on the Vanilla forums for 238 days before it was shut down