Sign in to follow this  
Tentor

THEY FUCKING GOT ME!!!

29 replies to this topic

pimpsahoy

damn sorry to hear that. i dont even remember you using any of the usual copyright material that gets most users banned.

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 228 days before it was shut down

Domorato
  • Banned
  • FUCK YOU JEWTUBE

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down

NutheadElMajestico
  • Banned
  • YEAH SAME HERE

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

MAZZ0Murder

=/ it seems like everyone is slowly losing their accounts...Sorry to hear about that.

It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

africansanddog667
    Oh god I might be next! :(

NO ME. I USE NARUTO MATERIAL *yes

For being on the Vanilla forums for 184 days before it was shut down

kingplatypus

yeah they got me too! all because of SEGA!

cartoon network and FOX! :( :(

it was a few weeks ago though. i got a new account sooooooooo

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group For getting 20 awards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For clearing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event & placing 5th in our Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For having your blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down Here you go! For unique dedication to the... rabbit... girl scorpion things. Oh look, what clever users. Kingplatypus: Bulletproof.

Markgilst
  • Banned
  • This means we're at war with Youtube apparantly. *pulls out gun and shoots a member of the youtube staff*

For being on the Vanilla forums for 136 days before it was shut down

Domorato
  • Banned
  • lol double negrobump
    For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 44 days before it was shut down