• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Dillrod90

General Music Chat

1,201 replies to this topic

Fiddlesticks411   
Fiddlesticks411

I'm in an orchestra and we played Forbidden Dreams for a change

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

Psygnos Delight   
Psygnos Delight

I understand it's some silly fan-made video with video clips of Nirvana's other music videos and concert footage, but I usually ignore the video and listen to the tune in another tab or outside Mozilla.

And you can see this song is part of the Beavis and Butthead Experience CD.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 164 days before it was shut down

Blueseraph   
Blueseraph

You guys ever hear the song Propane Nightmares by Pendulum? I'm obsessed.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

Psygnos Delight   
Psygnos Delight

Speaking of Nirvana, my stepbrother thought they were Slipknot. Ugh.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 164 days before it was shut down

GasmaskAvenger   
GasmaskAvenger

why?

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

MelvanaInChains   
MelvanaInChains

why?

because insekkaside was a bad albbm that's butt gay because beezwacks who wants to listen to that

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

GasmaskAvenger   
GasmaskAvenger

why?

because insekkaside was a bad albbm that's butt gay because beezwacks who wants to listen to that

Insecticide wasn't that bad, though it was a rarities disc, afterall

I know you're piss taking at the moment, so no biggie

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

MelvanaInChains   
MelvanaInChains

why?

Insecticide wasn't that bad, though it was a rarities disc, afterall

I know you're piss taking at the moment, so no biggie

"Aero Zeppelin" really should be more appreciated.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 203 days before it was shut down

Futures Passed   
Futures Passed

I have been trying to get a band together for years. I live in the freakin' forest. Apparently my parents want to be social outcasts. When the gas runs out, we'll be the first to die since we're the farthest from where the food will be.

And that's why I haven't played in a band very often.

Anyway, I like creative stuff, mostly rock-oriented.

I can't say alternative rock anymore ever since it started meaning any band that plays rock and sounds different than some other band (pretty much every band out there today calls themselves alternative rock).

However, popular =/= sux.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

SeductiveBaz   
SeductiveBaz

Bump and a sticky because what Billion wants, Billion gets.

Member with Funniest Posts 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.