NS2

Playstation Thread

3,577 replies to this topic

NS2

Well, I was able to finally obtain a PlayStation 3 yesterday, and spent all of yesterday using it. I'm enjoying what I see so far.

I got one bundled with Uncharted, which so far is a pretty enjoyable game. Later this week I'll be getting MGS4 and some of those other things I happen to be interested in. I also had a chance to play some interesting demos like SCIV and Dead Space.

The quality, sound, visuals, etc. overall of the console are incredible as expected.

The only qualm I have right now is that I wish there were more things in the PS Store........but there will probably be more things soon. That, and they need to play music like the Wii Shop Channel.

So yeah, offer your criticism or whatever here.

And I'd like to know what others who actually own the system think of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN IDs

AjaxCubed - Spirox6
Ampithecat - Ampithecat
app129alt - app129
Articuno X - ArticunoX
Axe - Axey995
Blightcopy - Blightcopy
Cheezy WEAPON - cheezyomg
ChickenShark34 - Prone34
DeadManWalkin90 - Deadman9007
Dekabreak - dekabreak
Dick_Hancock_Penis - thebluespirt
Digdug25 - digdug25
Dognapalm - Dognapalm
Dopply - Dopply
Dr. Strangebutts - StarduskSpeedway
Dual-Screen - Dual-Screen
Dumbasstardfairy56 - DATF56
Erazor - erazorblade521
Full Metal Kiwi - mmwoton
Funkmaster - Icecube
GasmaskAvenger - GasmaskAvenger
Homelesstaco - muffinsinmymouth
Ishkibibl - BulletGT90
Jayblin - Jayblin
JeffH01 - Eagle019
Katamar101 - yugioh33
KonXII - KonXII
Lupo - Lupo_27
MelvanaInChains - MelvanaInChains
MilkR0und- kranjoos
Moon - Mastoon11
MrDrunkenFox - MrUniverseFox
NegroTed - Tapion777
Neilwb23 - EmbryoticBunny
Nintengod64 - spangle64
NS2 - DrNS2
Ocelotistic - HylianVDC
Omega - Omega-326
Parpadoo - Parpadoo
PhoenonX - PhoenonX
PlasmaFetus - ElectricFetus
Poj - Prezzy-Chan

Pope - buh6173
Punctualjinx - plemm6
Quax94 - quax1994
RedMetalSky - RedMetalSky
RoboAru - Arufonzu

Sayaka - Smegblob
SBB_GameMaster - Smug_Porky
Scorpy - ScorpyCP
Shockwave - elgrimlock
SirSigma - MrSirSigma
sonicnerd23 - sonicnerd23
Speedjunkie4 - carbonfiberworm7
Spennyrinko - Spenno_
Spikehamer2 - Spikey_04
SuperYoshi - Revosinot
TantricNferno - TantricNferno
ThaNuke - ThaNuke
Thereisnospoon - Thereisnospork
TheSfarioBros - TheSfarioBros
VenomousSolKryi - RoboKyri-v02
Vereux0 - Scytheandsickle
Waymu3 - valdmu
Whelt - Whelt
Wikiwow - wikiwow
Wingebag - anti-wingebag
WowComics - Nitronia
wussup12345 - SgtTerrorist
wwefan3333 - dslep85
YamiMario - YamiMario
Yaminomalex and Web Spider - WebSpider1998

List courtesy of SirSigma.

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

MilkR0und

Im getting valkyria chronicles and resistance 2 this Christmas.

I need to boot the old girl up some time

oh, and get pixel junk monsters

tis mad fun.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 234 days before it was shut down

Dopply

I have a 360 and feel raped.

But oh well. I'm thankful for it. Vesperia was seriously worth the purchase alone.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

NS2
Have fun you kids with your spendable income *sniff*

Personally, I think I would have completely wasted my money if I went for a 360. None of the exclusives made me want to buy the system, and the interesting games on it are multiplatform. That's the only reason I thought the PS3 was worth the price. The 360 has virtually nothing in store for me, hence my money would go to waste. Maybe I have bad taste?

Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 26 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS THERE, SITS THE ONLY KING, I MEAN TO BEND MY KNEE TO October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 81 days before it was shut down For your match versus your brother, ThePlasticCanteen. You two played an amazing, unique oldschool-style match.<br />
<br />
You deserve a pat on the back, but all I have to give is this. <3 For organizing a successful collab with at least 20 people! For organizing a successful collab with at least 10 people! For participating in 10 completed collabs! For completing 10 tennis matches! For completing 5 tennis matches! For finding all three I.M. Meen pics! Thanks for being Strike-Free! For servicing our mod staff! For working on the Chewiki!

WowComics

Cool, you'll have to give me your playstation user name.

Also NS2 it's a good idea to make a japanese account for browsing the store, it's kinda hard to read (well yeah) but more stuff gets released on there, just google it tells you how to set one up.

WowComics
People hates the PS3 just because is expensive.

It isn't anymore becuase no one buys it

because they still think it's expensive

Futures Passed

I might have convinced my dad to get a PS3 instead of a Blu-Ray player for Christmas.

The game I want most for it is Gran Turismo 5.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

uncleer

I've had a PS3 for nearly a year now, and I can't think of one downside to it.

Uncharted is a really fun game which you should have fun with, and MGS4 is perhaps the greatest game ever, it's worth buying a PS3 just for that game.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 82 days before it was shut down Thanks.

Yaminomalex

Uncharted is a really fun game which you should have fun with, and MGS4 is perhaps the greatest game ever, it's worth buying a PS3 just for that game.

nanomachines

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 262 days before it was shut down

SuperToxicSRB2

All people who have the ps3 turn into graphics fags. Be warned.

MrDrunkenFox
All people who have the ps3 turn into graphics fags. Be warned.

Not me anyway.

For staying warn free for 9 years For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 80 5-star ratings on your videos November 2014 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 52 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2011 - "Rick Perry's Confession" (Overall, Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. For being on the Vanilla forums for 281 days before it was shut down pee e