Sign in to follow this  
Dopply

Christmas Skin

67 replies to this topic

NintyScreen

Yeah, I'll have to agree. It's a little better, but not by much.

seanvol

wait a minute no quick reply you suck

just kidding, it's pretty nice, the first skin besides codeblack that i really liked to be honest

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

mot

I'd use this one all the time if it had banners and quick reply

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 35 days before it was shut down mod.def Fuck I dunno TITS Thanks, mot.

Dopply

Well, there's Quick Reply, just no banners.

I honestly prefer it that way though.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. Granting permission for a card that was later dropped For releasing articles on YouChew's Best of the Year series from 2007-2015. It's gonna hurt It's yours, my friend Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking second place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years User with Funniest Avatars 2014
Spirit of YouChew 2017 Spirit of YouChew 2014, Most Likely to Rule the World 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2015
Spirit of YouChew 2016, Smartest User 2016, Most Helpful Member 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - Sentence mix-core, Classic For the categories of Funniest Signature and Spirit of YouChew.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 February 2012 - "Merlin's Penis" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 34 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 215 days before it was shut down Cause he's Dopply!<br />
<br />
And for posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! Yesterday should count, right? For my cock. Obviously. A thanks to myself, I suppose, pardner. Miss10 gave this to me, and congratulated me. I felt special. For moderator service. For the most Fucking Horrifying Character in Rabbit's Character Study contest.<br />
<br />
Good work!

DrGenericMan

Yeahahh green gets some respect.

I prefer to not look at people's sad attempts to be funny in banner-form, anyway.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 49 days before it was shut down Thanks for cookies!

MilkR0und

hmmm.... nah

I guess im just too used to codeblack by now.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 234 days before it was shut down

seanvol

Oh hey there's quick reply : ) thanks

just keep banners off, on this skin at least and we're cool

"Best Artist" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years I'm Spiderman. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 113 days before it was shut down

trepmaws

Hmmm...this skin works too.

No banner is a bit of a pain though --- I'm a bit too used to clicking the banner to go back to the board index. At least everything else is in place.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

NutheadElMajestico
  • Banned
  • EYES STILL ADJUSTING FROM THAT DARK DEPRESSING BLACK SKIN WE HAD BEFORE

IT ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER THOUGH THANKS GUY

For being on the Vanilla forums for 119 days before it was shut down

PrinceWatercress

Ah, so that's why the forum was down almost all of yesterday.

Anyway, glad to see that this isn't as server-dependent and looks better.

Chewbot gives congrats for having 29 videos with a 5 star rating

The Pope

Needs more

red.jpg

Also, the banner could look a bit better; it's kinda bland.

It would be nice if you could put that ability to instantly click to other peoples' MSN/AIM/etc. on subsilver.

It's a pain in the ass to have to go to their profile each time.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting 20 awards Wads of dosh It's like giving heals to each of your five idiot teammates. Except you never play healer. I do. It's definitely not Hancock loooool For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. User with Funniest Signatures 2016, Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For getting in the Super Silver donation group Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years April 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 135 days before it was shut down ALWAYS WITH THE DAMN LAGOS The original ninja info cards. Ribbit! ta-da Thanks for sharing your treats!

Fiddlesticks411

It's O.K

Couldn't you have the halloween one back, instead just replace the black and orange to red and green?

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

Azazel

Hmm.

I think I'll stick with good old codeblack.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 232 days before it was shut down Last page of GCT. GOOD Big Bird is happy!

Sign in to follow this