Sign in to follow this  
mrJoshfella

Talk with a random person (Another new chat service is here)

1,308 replies to this topic

mrJoshfella

http://anicechat.net/

^^^

That website is pretty much dead, so I don't recommend it.

I'll leave it there anyways.

Use the site below

This website opened 18/04/09

http://omegle.com/

I took this from another thread, mainly because that thread isn't stickied;

http://chatroulette.com/

^^^

Includes video chatting.

This was originally posted December 30, 2008.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 69 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • This is awesome.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

GameBop

hmm

I first got "line" who instantly disconnected

Then I got line again and the same thing happened.

And then it happened two more times

Then I got AIDS, who asked "FP or 4chan?" I said YCP. Then they said "AWW HELL NAW" and closed.

Then I got Spankey. he said hi. I said hi. it seemed awkward, so I closed out.

Best Tenniser 2017 For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all 100 cards! Great job! For collecting all ten gold cards! For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa It has taken me a long substantial time to do it. Sorry! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Tennis Mini-Competition. ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down hooray! congrats on 50 matches congrats! Giving you back this award from months ago:<br />
<br />
"GameBop vs. AjaxCubed turned out to be my new favorite match of all time once it finished, and consequentially was my favorite match of this month. Great job to both of you!" Hoorah, Gray Tennis champion!
Is it possible to give someone two of the same award? Let's find out! For being crowned champion of the Triples Tournament. oh hey it's me

Digdug25

I met a certain "Jaanus"

He seemed Youchew-ish.

Considering we had a never ending story about zombies.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 277 days before it was shut down

Thezergslaya

I'm talking with someone named "cheezy" hes from Facepunch, so hes pretty good.

Showing him the forum right now

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Thezergslaya

OH GOD, I got dig-dug

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

SushieBoy

SushiBoy: WHO ARE YOU

zhar: zhar

SushiBoy: I'M SUSHIBOY

zhar: intresting name

SushiBoy: Yes

zhar: so, what's happening

SushiBoy: ...

SushiBoy: YOU WON'T GET MY ADDRESS

SushiBoy: YOU RAPIST

zhar: just wanted to ask you about your day

SushiBoy: GET AWAY FROM MY BREASTS

SushiBoy: I'LL TAZE YOU

zhar: ok...

zhar: bye

SushiBoy: GAHHHHH

then i lost connection

Metroid: Samus Returns complete Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid early Wave Beam You want it?  It's yours, my friend. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Adventure of Link during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For completing Mario 2: The Lost Levels during our community challenge event. For completing all of the games required for this awesome award during the community challenge event. Winning Ghostly Art Contest 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Thanks so much for your generosity! For taking first place in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest. Congratulations! For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Thanks a lot for your very generous donation! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Congratulations! For placing third in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 275,000 Chewbucks! For being on the Vanilla forums for 186 days before it was shut down The Lagomorphs love you right back. You deserve a medal, Doc.

Diamond

Lady_Fur: Wanna yiff?

hk: Yiff? :O

hk: whats yif? :O

Lady_Fur: Why yes, I do want to yiff.

hk: Wtf are you talking about? :D

Lady_Fur: *Begins sucking your foxy cock, first gently, then madly like the rough she-wolf I am*

hk: I like that :shock:

Lady_Fur: *While sucking your cock, I place my finger under your tail, and insert it into your tailhole*

hk: Oh, gettin hard!

Lady_Fur: *Starts sucking even harder with muzzle, and putting my finger deeper, and deeper into your anus*

hk: Yeaasss!!

Lady_Fur: *While doing this, I begin rubbing my furry breasts with my free hand*

hk: Mmmmm

hk: tell me more!

Lady_Fur: *With placing one finger as deep as possible in your tail-hole, I begin putting the other fingers in, one by one, until I'm fisting you... With out lube*

hk: Mmmmmm

Lady_Fur: *With sucking madly, I begin to make your fox cum explode from your cock*

Lady_Fur: *Which I then swallow all of*

hk: You ar good at this :-)

Lady_Fur: *I then remove my hand from your anus, and grab a nearby leash, putting it on you*

Lady_Fur: *I then grab a nearby strap-on with a wolf dildo on it*

hk: ahhh

Lady_Fur: *I then make you deepthroat it*

Lady_Fur: SWALLOW IT WHOLE, FOX BOY!

hk: aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Lady_Fur: *I violently grab your head, and make it motion back and forth, with you sucking that massive 14-inch long wolf dildo*

hk: feels good !!

Lady_Fur: *I do this for five minutes, while also biting your ear*

Lady_Fur: *After this, I grab your fox tail, and flop you on your back*

Lady_Fur: *I then insert 3/4 of the dildo into your ass, and begin biting your neck*

hk: feels good!!!

Lady_Fur: When did Lady Fur say you can talk?

hk: sry :(

Lady_Fur: *I then grab a nearby whip, and begin whipping your cock*

Lady_Fur: *Feeling as though you earned more of it, I place the whole wolf dildo into your ass, and begin yiffing you even faster*

Lady_Fur: Tell me fox boy, do you want to cum inside of me?

hk: Yes!!!!

Lady_Fur: Good answer.

Lady_Fur: *I quickly remove the strap-on, and jump on top of you, and begin riding you cowgirl style, while also whipping your furry chest*

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down

Thezergslaya

Zergy: sfd.

Dave: ..

Zergy: DISCONNECT

Zergy: YOU LOST THE GOD DAMN GAME

Dave: That I shall

OH GOD EPIC

JeffH01

I talked to Louis who kept shouting GRABBING PILLS. I laughed because shortly before that I was Francis saying similar things.

GhostSonic

I just ran into zerg while pretending to be miss10.

Shit was SO cash.

GHOSTSONIC evaded the attack! For being a LITTLE SMARTY

Taisto

MONKEY TACO LOL

TACO MONKEY OLO

SO RAN-DUMB

Wait, I'll try this.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

Worstnightmare

DF_Guy: s

MAXPOWER: POWER!!!

DF_Guy: ok

MAXPOWER: ok

DF_Guy: yes

MAXPOWER: wat

DF_Guy: ok

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

JeffH01

lolwut: Three dogs = 3 penises.

ThreeDog: giving you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts

lolwut: That's hot stuff right there.

lolwut: Alright.

ThreeDog: Thanks for listening CHILDREN

What?

SeductiveBaz

Africans: HI MOM

Mom: GO TO SLEEP RITE NAO

Africans: SURE THING MOM

Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 20 awards For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 2 during the community challenge event. August 2014 - "Seductive Haz Been" (Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013, Member with Funniest Posts 2014, Member with Funniest Posts 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Funniest Avatars.
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 March 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 246 days before it was shut down Da I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR! Ten. Five. 100% pink man For servicing all of us. Ribbit fuckin' Ribbit! For giving me a treat. Purr.

Worstnightmare

DF_Guy: oh shit

DF_Guy: VVALUIGI

vvaluigi: vvhere?

DF_Guy: god this is weird

vvaluigi: No it's not

vvaluigi: Try it

DF_Guy: MORNIN'

vvaluigi: Evenin'

DF_Guy: Furry

vvaluigi: You

DF_Guy: NO U!

vvaluigi: Nah me

DF_Guy: Nah Yiu

vvaluigi: Yiu yourself

DF_Guy: Go Yiu yourself

vvaluigi: But you already did in the last chat

DF_Guy: oh...

vvaluigi: You silly Wn12

DF_Guy: YOU NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGR

vvaluigi: NIIN

DF_Guy: k

vvaluigi: kkk

DF_Guy: OLO RACIST!

vvaluigi: We dun like ur kind here

DF_Guy: ;_;

vvaluigi: Ur no fun

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Diamond

Dent: WTF

Dent: POKE BALL GO

Dent: FUCK ITS TOO STRONG

Arbok: ARBOK, I CHOOSE MYSELF!

Dent: USE FUCKING SLEEP POWDER

Arbok: *DODGES IT, AND BITES YOU, BECAUSE I'M A DAMN SNAKE*

Dent: WHATS THE ATTACK THAT RAPES MISTY IN THE BUTT??

Arbok: AGNPH.

Dent: I NEED A MISTY BUTTRAPE HERE

Dent: LAY DOWN THAT SHIT

Dent: FUCK YEAH

Arbok: Go to AGNPH, you'll get plenty of hentai with Misty being raped.

Dent: YEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dent: 8SUNCLASSES*

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 242 days before it was shut down