DMW90

Stuff you've edited

3,099 replies to this topic

MemeKirisame

(Double-post) Sorry if this is offensive. This popped up in my mind.

Firrkml.png

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Furnessly

sonicmania32xpal1jsmv.png

Someone wondered why there was no 32X cover for Sonic Mania and requested one so I came up with this based off some official art and Cosmic Carnage from the source that started the game in the first place. Still no Tracker_TD when it comes to this stuff though.

For staying warn free for 9 years For going for broke, and reaching it! For writing 10221 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 256 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! For uploading five poops! For being a Tennis favorite of the Fucks! For completing ten tennis matches! For completing five tennis matches! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Thanks for writing plenty of news articles!

Mackenzie

Figured this would fit here better than in BEAUTIFUL HEAD or Artists' Lounge threads.

Old headshot, abstractified this morning for a noise EP cover purpose.

75fz0Wq.jpg

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HerrVarden

Been doing a whole lot of edits lately. Here's just a taste:

Spoiler

tumblr_ox8egmFBtA1vq7zleo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ox0zgpPrif1vq7zleo1_1280.png

tumblr_ownu7hEiKD1vq7zleo1_1280.png

For staying strike free for 5 years. Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos DE DE DE IS THA ONE! Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Best Image Editor 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Writer 2015 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 2013 2013
User with Coolest Signatures 2014
User with Coolest Signatures 2015 For your first featured article. Harrison Ford Trivia Recursion Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame

I made a parody of the Pooh's Adventures posters. (it seems nobody active in here)

TjKj5zc.jpg

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Biodegradable

9ftpSKu.png

I finally figured out how to muck around with Inspect Element on a webpage, so I don't have to make these in PhotoShop anymore. It also means I can muck around with Trump and Richard Spencer's Twitter accounts.

vatyq0P.png

2u0GAU4.png

Tee hee hee

a2l5XGM.png

J2TgIjT.png

It's too much fun!

GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheOneManBoxOffice

7XFrDsu.jpg

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

FireRed☔

On the subject of happenings:

mFh7svJ.jpg

Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Maestro Snail

IRfA4KA.png

I mean, it's basically canon, too.

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Umigame

KkVLNBO.png

luigi's chinese cowboy impression is so offensive that Mario try to copy him but gets a pseudo seizure and he is unable to ask luigi to stop being so fucking racist.JPEG2000

For staying strike free for 1 year. For taking 1st Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The galaxy is at peace Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For getting 20 awards Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Metroid complete Metroid Tourian early Cursing the curser with twice the curse Buttfather SCROUNDER Look at this trophy, that you just won! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks User with Funniest Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
Best Image Editor 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017 Best Artist 2017
Best Newcomer 2017
User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! bubble gum and taffy That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! It's a little itchy... For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Asked nicely.

Sixtyforce

I made a really badly done sprite of Sparkster shrugging out of sprites I had on a sprite sheet.

a9833f15e6.png

I'll probably come back to this later to make some adjustments. (Paint.net's unfiltered rotation mode isn't the most reliable thing at points).

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System