DMW90

Stuff you've edited

3,072 posts in this topic

*many awesome pictures*

I think you're rather nice and cool and so on.

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

Too many

here are the only good ones that are on my photobucket though

hahhahaahhah.png

EpicFuckingYes-1.png

kkk2.png

Hey. I saw one of those guys last week. He let my friend keep his sign.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Congratulations on finishing the first dungeon goddamnit. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Spooky Poop 2015 Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years SKINNER Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Prepare for a shitstorm. I'm not even sure where some of these came from...

CinderKawaii.jpg

Zim1.jpg

JumpShark-1.jpg

Grinch.jpg

squid.jpg

roflbot.jpg

Waldo2-1.jpg

LochNessTito-1.jpg

TitiQuazacolor-1.jpg

TitoAssassination-1-1-1.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

I love to edit things. I've joined almost every "edit this image" topic that the forum has put out (even the stupid ones). More later.

donkeykongclitoris.png

obamadoubledash.png

EMOLUIGI9-11copy.png

bombsquad9-11copy.png

bomberman9-11.png

simpsonsthering.png

sonicjokeedit.png

kolorado2.png

konataidunno.png

eddiemerphyin.png

peachutter.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Here comes another Chinese Kirby hippitus hoppitus Running out of jokes

Here we go.

35i6oegyg7.jpgc3f6e90a26096c39295bb8biz6.jpg

20081103xn0.jpg

christmasalbumej3.jpg

darkietoothpastezl5.jpg

doraandbootsnx9.jpg

garfieldlineek8.png

And some more that I would upload if imageshack wasnt being a douche.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

peachutter.png

Comix is so creaming himself now.

Because he likes cow girls, as in women with parts of a cow, not Brokeback Mountain Lesbian Edition.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 164 days before it was shut down

peachutter.png

Comix is so creaming himself now.

Because he likes cow girls, as in women with parts of a cow, not Brokeback Mountain Lesbian Edition.

Oh lol you gotta be kiddin me

So, here's my collection of homoshitical sex

NOH.png

Snipe.png

city.png

MedicMeat.png

AsciFlamboyant.png

restaurant.jpg

wigger.jpg

Shit's old, and I'm not good with GIMP in general