• Announcements

• Whelt

Metroid Game Challenge!   09/03/2017

There's a Metroid game challenge going on now. Check it out in the Games forum!
Thereisnospoon303

Moderating Staff

91 replies to this topic

Thereisnospoon303   
Thereisnospoon303

Due to inactivity, Terrorist has been removed from the staff. Whether he will be replaced shall be announced in due time.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Thereisnospoon303   
Thereisnospoon303

The moderating staff has reached a majority and has selected NS2 as the newest member of the team.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Thereisnospoon303   
Thereisnospoon303

The moderating staff has reached a majority and has selected Ophios as the newest member of the team.

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Misselaineous10 has been promoted to administrator, after considering her help in the past with technical problems.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Misselaineous10   
Misselaineous10

The moderating staff has reached a majority of who should be the UK mod and has selected SeductiveBaz as the newest member of the team.

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Amended to include TangerineImpz, added by majority vote by the moderation staff.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Amended to note Ophios's hiatus. He will return to the staff in time.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

The moderating staff has voted and invited NegroTed to the staff. His acceptance warrants his addition on this list.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Upon request, Ophios has resigned from the staff.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

The moderation staff has decided to add a new member, theHappyFungus.

<br />
<br />

Thereisnospoon303   
Thereisnospoon303

Due to personal issues that require immediate attention, Misselaineous10 is going on a temporary hiatus and thus will be removed from the staff until such matters are cleared.

We wish her all the best.

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

NS2 has resigned from the moderation staff.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

By decision by the administrators, Emperor Ing has been made an administrator, to help keep the site running.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Misselaineous10 has resumed active duty.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

The staff has voted and hired SuperYoshi as the new moderator.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

TangerineImpz has resigned his position as moderator.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

By a majority decision by the staff, NS2 has been reinstated as a moderator.

<br />
<br />

RabbitSnore   
RabbitSnore

Effective immediately, Yaminomalex is on extended leave from the moderation staff. This is a temporary hiatus, not a permanent resignation.

<br />
<br />