• Announcements

• Whelt

Regarding the recent update   07/20/2017

As you may be aware, the forum software underwent an update that turned out to be somewhat buggy. We rolled back the update for now, and will plan on making a more smooth transition later on in the future. In the meantime, you may notice the forum loading slowly as a lot of processes are running right now. We ask for your continued patience, and apologize for any inconvenience.
Thereisnospoon303

Moderating Staff

92 posts in this topic

And by "very soon" we mean outside the chew of course,

Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 I'm a Sugar Daddy! That's a lot of love! Got a lot of candy amongst the stuff I was giving! Gave away LOTS of candy this year! For collecting all the cards

Got 'em all! Thanks to KingHarky! For collecting all the gold cards

Heeey I just remembered, now that KingHarky gave me the last card, I can just give myself the awards that'd come with it! donation_award_notes For service! For getting 20 awards For getting 90 5-star ratings For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed card template

Designed cards #5, #10, #21-22, #88-89

Illustrated cards #80, #82, #95, #97 For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 72 5-star ratings on your videos For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! For having a blog entry featured. After you've scrubbed the King's dong, then we can talk about dinner for you Best Artist 2014, Best YouTube Pooper 2014, Best Image Editor 2015, Best Artist 2015, Best YouTube Pooper 2016, Best Image Editor 2016, Best Artist 2016, Best Image Editor 2017, User with Funniest Signatures 2017, Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For responding to my status correctly! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Friendliest User 2014
Best Image Editor 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Best Artist 2017 April 2013 - "GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT " (Sentence mix-core) For winning the first Photopoop contest of 2013 with your idea of what YouTube Poop characters do throughout the winter. August 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos