Sign in to follow this  
JimPaladin

Holy shit this is awesome.

19 replies to this topic

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • What happened to the recommended poop section?

It's about all his work and him himself.

Fag.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Ah. Well it links to a poop, so I assumed.

Assumed wrong that is.

Punishment will be swift.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Blueseraph
    Ah. Well it links to a poop, so I assumed.

Assumed wrong that is.

Yes. I thought that was obvious.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • listen this is a youtubepoop on swedish if you dont can swedish dont tell me how much it sucks

this

Captainwiggles

Wow whoever recorded the Swedish AoStH had a horrible recording studio.