Sign in to follow this  
Thereisnospoon303

Forum Prank - THE KILLING JOKE

203 replies to this topic

strong414bad
I was to busy reading all the posts in the war room to be able to see the spam. Im deeply saddened.

do you have them saved? :|

Any in particular you want to see? I still have access.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.

speedjunkie4

Good thing I was playing Race Driver GRID. :P

I persume the MGS shit is staying?

Whelt

Did I get the most angry out of anyone? I demand a reward.

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 complete with Zero All upgrades acquired in Mega Man X4 Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 8 complete The galaxy is at peace Metroid: Samus Returns 100% Metroid Fusion complete Metroid Prime 2 100% Metroid: Zero Mission early Varia Suit and Screw Attack Metroid: Zero Mission under 2 hours Wads of dosh DOING YOUR TEETH FAVORS That's a lot of love! HOOOOOW GENEROUS! BUT I'M ALL MILLHOUSE! For staying warn free for 9 years For obtaining 50 awards. For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing A Link Between Worlds during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 90 5-star ratings For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Designed cards #1-4, #34-35, #48, #55, #60, #83-85 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years You got $5,000,000! Congrats! For completing Super Mario Land 2 during our community challenge event. Wow! For completing all of the games required for this badge during our community challenge event. For completing the very hard game of Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels (or just Mario 2 in Japan) during our community game challenge. For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Galaxy during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Thanks so much for your generosity! He's finally back Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years 2013
User with Funniest Avatars 2015
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Friendliest User 2015
Smartest User 2015
User with Funniest Avatars 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Smartest User 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For the category of User With Funniest Avatars.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
2013 For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014
2013 cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

sockface1111
Really, I missed out on the result of the prank because the forum closed too early

Me too. :(

For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

DMW90
I was to busy reading all the posts in the war room to be able to see the spam. Im deeply saddened.

I think some of them are at the mass stupidity thread.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! YEAH YEAH YEAH! YOUCHEW! YOUCHEW! RAH RAH RAH! Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 9 videos

KlausTheWizard

Despite this being a joke, I am going to remember that loldongs was level one.

Forever.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

ADHDYoshi
  • Banned
  • I was to busy reading all the posts in the war room to be able to see the spam. Im deeply saddened.

Any in particular you want to see? I still have access.

anything to do with conrad or pimpsahoy

For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

4evermario
    Despite this being a joke, I am going to remember that loldongs was level one.

Forever.

Yes.

homelesstaco
    Really, I missed out on the result of the prank because the forum closed too early

Me too. :(

is that what the 'this forum is under maintanence' was for? then i guess i missed it too :\

strong414bad
    Hey rabbitsnore

i haven't contacted you in a while for obvious reasons (I think). Let me cut to the chase and jsut say I've been keeping an eye on ycp for a while now (since it restarted, I check it pretty often) and I thought it was about time that I informed you that your users aer killing your site (as if it isn't obvious). We used to mention the old law that 95% of anything was bound to be pure shit but ycp is on a hellbent road to becoming 100% pure shit. Your users are roaming free and spamming sections, insulting each other, and hardly talking about poop itself anymore. Any creative discussion is all but dead.

Just have a look at your "General Chat" section. Last week it was practically all closed threads except for the stickied ones and even some of those were closed lol.

I never actually thought this day would come when i wanted to take matters into my own hands and protect the project that I began. In many ways ycp is my baby and you, your fellow star wars prequel fan, and your mod staff (who claims to be pledged to the democratic process, which I still don't fully understand) are smothering it. You're killing my baby, rabbit, and I dont like where this has gone. At all.

Remember that I still technically own the domain name, so ycp still in part belongs to me and you exist only by my own charity.

it was a mistake to use phpbb, especially after I wanred about it on Vanilla. Its security is so much weaker and now I'm going to show you just how stupid your choice in software is. My plan is in motion and your days are numbered unless you can prove to me that you can clean up your act.

Love,

Conrad Slater

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 244 days before it was shut down Again, for taking p-a-aaaart. For t-t-t-t-taking paaart TEEEEN FIVE GEWD. WMM tourney! Great! News articles here and there.

ADHDYoshi
  • Banned
  • Hey rabbitsnore

i haven't contacted you in a while for obvious reasons (I think). Let me cut to the chase and jsut say I've been keeping an eye on ycp for a while now (since it restarted, I check it pretty often) and I thought it was about time that I informed you that your users aer killing your site (as if it isn't obvious). We used to mention the old law that 95% of anything was bound to be pure shit but ycp is on a hellbent road to becoming 100% pure shit. Your users are roaming free and spamming sections, insulting each other, and hardly talking about poop itself anymore. Any creative discussion is all but dead.

Just have a look at your "General Chat" section. Last week it was practically all closed threads except for the stickied ones and even some of those were closed lol.

I never actually thought this day would come when i wanted to take matters into my own hands and protect the project that I began. In many ways ycp is my baby and you, your fellow star wars prequel fan, and your mod staff (who claims to be pledged to the democratic process, which I still don't fully understand) are smothering it. You're killing my baby, rabbit, and I dont like where this has gone. At all.

Remember that I still technically own the domain name, so ycp still in part belongs to me and you exist only by my own charity.

it was a mistake to use phpbb, especially after I wanred about it on Vanilla. Its security is so much weaker and now I'm going to show you just how stupid your choice in software is. My plan is in motion and your days are numbered unless you can prove to me that you can clean up your act.

Love,

Conrad Slater

oh god that's perfect

it has the lowercase letters just like conrad

For being on the Vanilla forums for 264 days before it was shut down

trepmaws

Yeah, I figured it was a joke, though I'm not surprised at people's response to it. A lot of people enjoy this place, and the topics discussed in the War Room were based on issues known to cause the mods and admins frustration on a daily basis. The Conrad email was a bit of a stretch, but even that had a "hey, it could happen" feel to it.

In any case, it's good to hear the forums won't be having a ban- and hack-happy meltdown anytime soon. All is well with the world.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

KlausTheWizard
    Hey rabbitsnore

Love,

Conrad Slater

Even as a work of fiction, this is the best thing I've ever seen.

It's beautiful.

For staying warn free for 9 years For getting 2nd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 For staying strike free for 7 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating November 2013 - Overall, Sentence mix-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years July 2013 - "Alton Brown ultimate smackdown of Bad Eats" (Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos

TantricNferno

Apparently I was a class 1, huh?

Sweet.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down

WALLMAN

Dawwwww, I can't stay mad at you guys.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! Thanks for your contribution to the YouChew zine! It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Thereisnospoon303
    Hey rabbitsnore

Love,

Conrad Slater

oh god that's perfect

it has the lowercase letters just like conrad

It's funny because you can tell when Rabbit's natural writing style makes itself apparent.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

TantricNferno

Anyone still have it?

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 266 days before it was shut down