NinjaCoachZ

Uncanny Resemblances thread

1,257 replies to this topic

RetardedAnimeParody
KIRA!.bmp
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Thanks for the donation. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. August 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 278 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free! For being a veteran!

MetalSocks240
Just the kind of thread I was waiting for.

820489-greatmightypoo_super.jpgraggedy-greedy-712433.jpg

yog-sothoth.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Misselaineous10
KIRA!.bmp
I remember that.

And I laughed so hard at it.

sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

TheWatchkeeper
  • Banned
  • KIRA!.bmp
    I remember that.

And I laughed so hard at it.

Death Note The Musical

Starring Zac Effron as Light Yagami

Ashley Tisdale as Misa Amane

Lucas Grabeel as L