NinjaCoachZ

Uncanny Resemblances thread

1,250 replies to this topic

RetardedAnimeParody
KIRA!.bmp
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Thanks for the donation. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. August 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 278 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free! For being a veteran!

MetalSocks240
Just the kind of thread I was waiting for.

820489-greatmightypoo_super.jpgraggedy-greedy-712433.jpg

yog-sothoth.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread!
For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week.

Misselaineous10
KIRA!.bmp
I remember that.

And I laughed so hard at it.

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.

TheWatchkeeper
  • Banned
  • KIRA!.bmp
    I remember that.

And I laughed so hard at it.

Death Note The Musical

Starring Zac Effron as Light Yagami

Ashley Tisdale as Misa Amane

Lucas Grabeel as L