NinjaCoachZ

Uncanny Resemblances thread

1,257 replies to this topic

Dual-Screen

If you're an Eagles or Seahawks fan you've probably heard of this one...

610x.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 42 days before it was shut down

RedLuigi

dr-manhattan_1.jpg

justice-league.jpg

Guy in the back with the cape. I'm not the biggest comic book nerd out there but if I didn't know better I would probably say they were the same person. Both are named Jon and have some sort of relation to the planet mars.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

NinjaCoachZ
Tsunade.jpg

rangiku.jpg

Oh god.

HomestarAsSad.PNGTwelveTimesMan.png

shanks.jpg

sanji.jpg

You know, I could put almost every character in One Piece here.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year