NinjaCoachZ

Uncanny Resemblances thread

1,224 posts in this topic

If you're an Eagles or Seahawks fan you've probably heard of this one...

610x.jpg

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 42 days before it was shut down

453px-Bol%2C_Michiel_de_Ruyter.jpgPeter_der-Grosse_1838.jpg

I don't know why I think so.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 229 days before it was shut down

I'm in here before the picture of me and Saddam Hussein!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 265 days before it was shut down Florida supercon. Oh, you Meeny! A good cut. Ribbit! Florida con, front page. Thanks for the cookies!

dr-manhattan_1.jpg

justice-league.jpg

Guy in the back with the cape. I'm not the biggest comic book nerd out there but if I didn't know better I would probably say they were the same person. Both are named Jon and have some sort of relation to the planet mars.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For clearing Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaaayo! *Robotnik music* You've GOT a little penis... Strrrriiiike free. For Lucky Lottery.

Tsunade.jpg

rangiku.jpg

Oh god.

HomestarAsSad.PNGTwelveTimesMan.png

shanks.jpg

sanji.jpg

You know, I could put almost every character in One Piece here.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year