Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave

POKEMON EGGS

7,259 replies to this topic

theHappyFungus

Oh god cortes I clicked on your egg and now its all cracked up and shit lol

For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

SkyBlueFox

Cortes hatch your Skitty you dope

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • I don't get it.

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

SirMexican
    image.png
    For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Yay Lago Love HOW I HATE THAT FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION Thanks for being good! Thanks there, Mr. Patron.

SkyBlueFox
    I don't get it.

Me neither.

You go to the site, make an account, and then fully register. Then you go to the homepage and click on one of four random eggs, or you can to to the Shelter page and get one from there. You then go and "level up", or warm, as it's called, other people's eggs, and people do the same to yours.

Basically it's like my Mario Kart Card, only it's with Pokemon Eggs, and they hatch.

Lucario For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 12976 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For his premier article "A Brief History of Minecraft: From the Creative Mode to Ender Dragons" For being on the Vanilla forums for 90 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • My egg is the fucking best

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • Holy Shit, seriously. Look at him. He's fucking awesome.

SkyBlueFox

I can't tell what Pokemon it'll be... I can check my other ones because I got them from the Shelter (and they were bred, not gotten from the homepage) but I can't check yours...

Hmmm...

SkyBlueFox
    this is cool :3

Hey a Wingul egg

theHappyFungus
    this is cool :3

Hey a Wingul egg

Yes, thats what it was called :3

love ittttttt

For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

heartlessmushroom

mY EGGS NEED MORE LOVE

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 268 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • What's mine? Probably a pokemon that has valcanos for arms or something fuck mine is so cool.

SkyBlueFox
    I don't know why, but this is awesome.

oh wow, you've got a Dunsparce egg.

I don't know how I know all these names.

theHappyFungus
    mY EGGS NEED MORE LOVE

Warmed three of em up :3

SirMexican
    What's mine? Probably a pokemon that has valcanos for arms or something fuck mine is so cool.

Looks like a Tentacool egg for me.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Yay Lago Love HOW I HATE THAT FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION Thanks for being good! Thanks there, Mr. Patron.

MAZZ0Murder

lol GOOL

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

SkyBlueFox
    What's mine? Probably a pokemon that has valcanos for arms or something fuck mine is so cool.

Looks like a Tentacool egg for me.

Wrong shade of blue though...