Sign in to follow this  
Shockwave

POKEMON EGGS

7,259 replies to this topic

AKADarkie

204 eggs hatched, and no dice. Continuing the hunt anyway.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

SirMexican

I can tell the Reshiram and Zekrom exploration will be downright cruel already.

Finding those 2 Timburrs is harder than it sounds, but maybe that's because this exploration was recently released.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 283 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free for three years! Yay Lago Love HOW I HATE THAT FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION Thanks for being good! Thanks there, Mr. Patron.

AKADarkie

I usually wait till about mid-month to do them.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

Akaru The Yoshi

I start my explorations as soon as I can, so I can get a head start. I still hate that you HAVE to get the Timburr from the Safari Zone. Why can't I just get an egg?

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AKADarkie

I start my explorations as soon as I can, so I can get a head start. I still hate that you HAVE to get the Timburr from the Safari Zone. Why can't I just get an egg?

I have an entire month to worry about the exploration, so I'm not rushing myself (although I may finish a bit early if they have a special Christmas exploration again.)

Fiddlesticks411

Finally got my shiny valentacool

b.png

Im gonna mass dump my valentecools at 8am server time so if any of you want one~

For staying warn free for 9 years Designed cards #9, #64, #77, #86, #94

Illustrated cards  #42, #66-67, #96

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

AKADarkie

When are they gonna add new achievements again? Lord knows they have enough new features to allow at least 1-2 new additions.

Also, Shiny Vulpix GET after 401 eggs. Chatot is next.

Akaru The Yoshi

Fuh, I wish I had a better Pokemon to give out for the Secret Santa. Better than nothing, I guess.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

AKADarkie

Cresselia egg. Not bad.

Also, I didn't know that scavenger hunts didn't autocomplete, so I didn't get a single bauble.

Akaru The Yoshi

I got a Kyogre. It's one that I don't have yet, so I guess that's good. I really wish I had a better legendary to give out, though. Maybe by next year, I'll have an extra non-summonable legendary that I could use.

AKADarkie

I gave out a Latios, since it was just about my only extra.

Akaru The Yoshi

I gave out a Rayquaza. Same reason, only extra I had.

Fiddlesticks411

gave rayquaza got Kyoge, I just wanted to take part~

Designed logo, exterior card design, header image, banner, and shop items Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards For taking third place in 2014's Chew-or-Treat awards. Congratulations! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Getting 2nd in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Ghostly Art Halloween contest Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For at least 100 contributions of Stan x Kyle erotica yutubepopp 3,000,000-love 15-love vidya Queen never shits For not being socially retarded! Here you go.

AKADarkie

Just finished the Reshiram/Zekrom exploration (which is probably the easiest special exploration I've ever done). Can I pull a 12 days of Christmas out of my ass in 5 days? We'll see.

AKADarkie

Fuck this exploration with a spiked dildo. If there weren't pokemon in the safari at the right level for a number of the tasks, I would be royally screwed.

At least I'm on 9/12 now.

Psygnos Delight

It's amazing to see that this is still alive. I haven't done this shit in ages and I almost want to give this another shot, although I for some reason can't log in.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 164 days before it was shut down

AKADarkie

It's amazing to see that this is still alive. I haven't done this shit in ages and I almost want to give this another shot, although I for some reason can't log in.

Yeah... It certainly isn't as big as it was back in 09, though.

Only like 3 or 4 people from here still regular the site. They have made a lot of nice changes, though.

Fiddlesticks411

I log on, click my eggs, fuck about and go off again lol

also, I keep getting missingno eggs,

AKADarkie

Welp, I completed it with less than 5 hours left.

That was a pretty annoying exploration, but at least now I can say I've done it.

AKADarkie

Also, ninja'd the scavenger hunt for today minutes before reset.