Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ride

A Brief History of the Apocalypse

7 posts in this topic

http://www.abhota.info/end1.htm

Found this site quite amusing, not to mention interesting. Great if you have an hour or two to kill. As the name implies, the site's crammed with failed and pending doomsday prophecies, starting in ancient times and working its way up towards present day. A lot of it's pretty silly.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for having 52 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013, Smartest User 2014, Smartest User 2015 Met Wasted May 2012 - "Donkey Kong Gets Laid at Least Once" (Classic) December 2011 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 23 videos Posting after Dopply Dramatic-ass CD-i. For WINNIN'. For playin'. See them search me, watch them rape... YOUCHEWERS ARE A SUPERIOR SPECIES<br />
<br />
YOU'RE RIDE THE CAT, INITIALS R C For lots of Chewiki service. WalrusGuy interview. For news writing.

hmm kinda makes 2012 sound less and less true

Don't jinx it now.

Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Nice work soulja. Oh-h you fu-ucking faggot! You found me, you shit! Yay! For being a cookie giver!

Don't jinx it now.

Yeah, I want this shit to happen. T-t-t-t-TODAY, JUNIAH.

Don't jinx it now.

i have an idea how the world will end.

happymoon_2.jpg?t=1240557059