Sign in to follow this  
Cantfly

:D

40 replies to this topic

Kortez

Somewhat off topic,

All their body sprays smell bad. Only about 2 of them are good, the girls don't even like the scent like the commercial claim they would. I remember some complaining when some kid sprayed it in class.

Trogdor7190

I don't see how this is a fad.

It's just....

A normal video.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

Cantfly

It's just....

A normal video.

Explain to me all of the responses then.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
User with Funniest Avatars - 2015
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Kortez

It's just....

A normal video.

But does however have 32 responces.

Trogdor7190

Because people think you can take any video, rip the idea off of it with a different source, and then say "NUH UH I DIDNT STEAL THE IDEA ITS A FAD DUH"

it's sickening.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

Cantfly
Because people think you can take any video, rip the idea off of it with a different source, and then say "NUH UH I DIDNT STEAL THE IDEA ITS A FAD DUH"

it's sickening.

Considering the amount of effort put into most fad videos, it really isn't a big deal.

Metroid: Samus Returns 100% For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh For being part of the Recommended Poops of December 2016 For getting 90 5-star ratings Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Thanks for the donation! For completing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards to kick some tail Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos User with Funniest Signatures 2014, 
Best Writer 2014
User with Funniest Signatures 2015 November 2013 - "drake bell power slide" (Overall, Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 2013
Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks YOUTUBE'S NOT ATHLETIC December 2011 - Regular, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/page/index.html/_/mediareviews/bad-teacher-review-r384 You've had that down there for quite a while now, haven't you?<br />
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Trogdor7190

it's sickening.

Considering the amount of effort put into most fad videos, it really isn't a big deal.

And that's the problem.

Cantfly

it's sickening.

And that's the problem.

I know fads can grow out of control easily, but once again, why is it such a big freaking deal? I never thought fads were suddenly a pandemic.

Best Writer 2014
<br />
Spreading Lago Love

Mari

it's sickening.

And that's the problem.

I think he may have been refering to the amount of effort not put into them.

Also in response to the above post, people who use "xD" sarcastically are worse than people who use them sincerely, and it makes you look like you're saying "I'm going to attempt to prove a point by being an ignorant faggot and fail miserably at it".

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For clearing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic 3 & Knuckles during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For meeting Fiddlesticks411 and Badluckcrow Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years if I were a wealthy man Runner up, E3 2012 Bingo event Congratulations! For placing first in Mushrooms' Sonic CD competition. You've won a total of 727,777 Chewbucks! October 2011 - WHAT IS A BOB ROSS October 2011 FIFTY! Twenty-Five five Thanks for being good for so long! For service. Ribbit! Thanks for the cookies!

Zygaphorym

Quite a few anti-fad comments on this thread. Probably the wording of the first post caused it...

Anyway, I find this fad a bit fun to watch when used properly.

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

McMaNGOS

That's the same with every other fad.

But eventually there will be no good entries left.

And that's the point when the fad loses all value.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

Zygaphorym

That's the same with every other fad.

But eventually there will be no good entries left.

And that's the point when the fad loses all value.

I guess this fad will last for quite a long time IMO.

For staying warn free for 9 years Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 148 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos