Billion

General Vegas FAQ Thread

731 replies to this topic

Billion

Yeah, that's already mentioned and there's a video in the first post about how to do that.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

Radock
  • Banned
  • Yeah, that's already mentioned and there's a video in the first post about how to do that.

Did you notice that it's on synchronize instead of individual on that drop down bar?

THAT MAKES IT A LOT LOUDER TRUST ME

Radock
  • Banned
  • This is why I use Premiere :lol:

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE THAT USES PREMIERE IS SUCH AN ELITIST ABOUT IT

JESUS

Triple

If I could add something to this...

I recently found out about this little thing by accident: When you press Ctrl+B, it opens a box called "Paste Repeat" and it allows you to paste mutiple amounts of clips and you can enter a number of how many copies you want. Maybe this could be helpful for making lots of studders or whatever.

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

Deaniac
    This is why I use Premiere :lol:

JESUS

Because everyone that uses Vegas is an elist about it.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Radock
  • Banned
  • This is why I use Premiere :lol:

JESUS

Because everyone that uses Vegas is an elist about it.

let's have a war between vegas users and premiere users

then the WMM guys can laugh or join in

THISCHANNELHASVIDEOS

Nice idea, but needs some corrections and additions.

Billion

Okay I pretty much added everything that you said, but...

X
    Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog entry featured. User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years March 2014 - Classic You won! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 68 days before it was shut down For uploading 5 videos into the Showroom. For completing at least 5 YTP Tennis matches. Gee, there sure is no time around here! My sword's for dinner.
YOU GET COOKIE

Ferretfreak111

DAMNIT IT HAS NO VEGAS AND EVERYTHING SOUNDS LIKE A LOAD OF CONFUSION TO ME. but thats obviously because I've never EVER had any experience with vegas what so ever. I am definetly coming back to this thread if I do get vegas.

lordbababa

a vegas FAQ was only made recently? How can such a good idea not be done before?

For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Meeting TINS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 12 videos for 5 tennis matches. like a true tennis-playing patriot.

Billion

Added how to do G-Major.

Am I missing anything else?

YOU GET COOKIE

THISCHANNELHASVIDEOS
    Added how to do G-Major.

Am I missing anything else?

The only explanation that's really necessary at this point is use of multiple key frames. After that, the only thing big thing to explain besides general interface use and specific effects would be envelopes. I'll try to write a decent key frame guide now...

EDIT: Here is my explanation of keyframes:

Billion

Added in.

Also, spoiler'd every section to save space.

YOU GET COOKIE

Triple

So know one cares for what I said about Ctrl+B? :?

For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!

FinalSquadalah

As much as I hate being "that guy", this thread needs a music syncing tutorial.