Billion

General Vegas FAQ Thread

772 replies to this topic

WALLMAN

T&T. Oh, hot damn. It was in Legacy this whole time. Thanks, man.

It's yours, my friend. Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

TVBForever

So... this is embarrassing...

some_weird_shitty_glitch.png

...while working on my tenth round on the VidTens 15-round rematch, there was a glitch here in which the video preview is mirroring the original video source. Keep in mind I haven't used the effect whatsoever. I haven't mirrored the original clips when I dragged them to do some editing. So can someone help me how to fix this glitch here?

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame
30 minutes ago, TVBForever said:

So... this is embarrassing...

some_weird_shitty_glitch.png

...while working on my tenth round on the VidTens 15-round rematch, there was a glitch here in which the video preview is mirroring the original video source. Keep in mind I haven't used the effect whatsoever. I haven't mirrored the original clips when I dragged them to do some editing. So can someone help me how to fix this glitch here?

I think you must have put the effect in the track composite.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TVBForever
7 hours ago, MemeKirisame said:

I think you must have put the effect in the track composite.

Thanks man.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TPCG

mkay.

So suddenly 3 things in my video are grey.

I've found out it's an issue with brightness/contrast.

Except, 10 seconds ago. These things weren't grey. And I haven't TOUCHED their brightness/contrast settings.

In fact, I brought up an old save of the project. And the brightness/constrast settings are the exact same as in the new save. Except in this old save, the brightness/contrast do NOT cause this piece of media to be grey.

Copying the old media clip from the old save and pasting it in the new save, still causes it to come out as grey.

Shoot me.

Edit: The only thing I changed that may affect this is turning off GPU acceleration. But I turned it back on, and this issue still persisted.

Oh okay, I found the solution.

It's not to restart vegas. See, the trick is you have to restart vegas, and then restart vegas. 2 times. That's the trick.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

YeomanGold

This isn't much of a VEGAS problembut my computer just refuses to save anything. This is what the error message looks like. Can Y'all help in any way?

SP2jVWk.png

DSYTP
9 minutes ago, YeomanGold said:

This isn't much of a VEGAS problembut my computer just refuses to save anything. This is what the error message looks like. Can Y'all help in any way?

SP2jVWk.png

Maybe you saved to the wrong location. Try another location instead and CHECK the file name.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YeomanGold
2 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

Maybe you saved to the wrong location. Try another location instead and CHECK the file name.

So it didn't work

uCMVExG.png

DSYTP
2 hours ago, YeomanGold said:

So it didn't work

uCMVExG.png

Try the “Download” folder and NOT the “OneDrive” folder.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

YeomanGold
21 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

Try the “Download” folder and NOT the “OneDrive” folder.

YAAAAY! you did it! I can save stuff now. Here's your trophy!

zHwvjal.png

DSYTP
1 minute ago, YeomanGold said:

YAAAAY! you did it! I can save stuff now. Here's your trophy!

zHwvjal.png

You’re welcome. BTW, retrogenerics suggested this solution to me through PancakeLord117’s server (which is private.)

YeomanGold
2 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

You’re welcome. BTW, retrogenerics suggested this solution to me through PancakeLord117’s server (which is private.)

Oh then can have a trophy too

YeomanGold

FUdrj7X.png

How do I keep this from happening? I was trying to save the project, but it wouldn't save. So I tried moving it to a different folder, (That worked the last time) but it wouldn't affect anything. And the worst part is that I start over after a lot of work on a project. Any ideas?