Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YCP Raffle -- WINNERS DECLARED!

114 posts in this topic

Posted

It is an important yet oft neglected fact that this forum occupies a rented server, and that rented server costs money. Because of the administrators' tenuous ability to maintain enough funds to pay for the server, it is critical that we are bolstered by an influx of donations.

Instead of merely begging the forum-goers for their money, this time we're offering a tangible incentive: a chance to win a prize.

We're going to have a raffle. Raffle "tickets" will be given for every $2 donation. That is, chances to win the prize cost $2 each (a $2 donation gets you 1 chance; a $6 donation gets you 3 chances). "Tickets" will be offered until 12AM Eastern Time, the night of June 30 (and the beginning of July 1). On July 1, a random drawing will take place (using a random number generator). Two winning numbers will be drawn. The winners of the drawings will win the prize, to be mailed.

To donate, click HERE and then click the Donate button.

So what is the prize you may ask?

In the spirit of this forum, invoking the absurdity of this website, the prize is nothing less than a Slap Chop. That is correct. A Slap Chop.

One of these things:

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Posted

Sounds interesting. Nice idea, Rabbit.

Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

Posted

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS

But seriously, I would love to have a SlapChop. I might do this.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats on winning YCP Trivia! Oh boy, 5 matches! For loving lago! Thanks for all the damn contributions! For writing news.

Posted

I don't know, I live in another country and I don't have a bank account.

For staying strike free for 7 years. User with Funniest Signatures 2015 app has become Little "mmm" Richard For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Member with Funniest Posts 2014, User with Funniest Avatars 2015, Member with Funniest Posts 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

Posted

How do you know who donates?

When you donate, you'll have to use Paypal or a credit card. Either way, I receive the name and email of the donor. If there is some confusion about identity, PMs can clear things up pretty easily.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Posted

I might do it.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 141 days before it was shut down

Posted

Vince's face on the slap chop box was enough persuasion to donate

Verdict for the plaintiff, 1,000,000 Chewbucks and court costs! Help cleaning up some of the Forum Medals. Coming in 2nd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&3DS
Coming in 3rd in the Super Smash Smackdown! for Youchew&Wii U 
Coming in 1st in the Super Smash Tourney: Double Trouble! for Wii Uchew Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 38 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years I'd say organizing project YouChew in the House counts. For writing 10347 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For having your blog entry featured. Most Likely to Rule the World 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 Favorite Staff Member 2013
Smartest User 2013
Spirit of YouChew Award 2015 Most Helpful Member 2013, Smartest User 2014, Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Smartest User 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years #5 Ditto Why you didn't get a million of these yet is beyond me For service as administrator. Placing #1 in the Wheel Gator Speed Run. Posting after Dopply Thank you for your outstanding giving to the community! A shirt is on the way. =) Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop / Meeting DPY HOW THEY MAKE MY STOMACH CHURN HOW I HATE THOSE GOODY-GOODIES Post-aids poop article. We appreciate the cookies! RabbitSnore's Easter Egg Hunt.<br />
<br />
Apparently, you know how to search like a fucking god.

Posted

I'd donate to the site if I had a credit card.

Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years 1000 page on GCT. I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Posted

Look if I'm going to donate money to you, I'm going to need to know how to do it. Can I just mail you the money?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Posted

I've gotta get paid first!

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 205 days before it was shut down

Posted

Look if I'm going to donate money to you, I'm going to need to know how to do it. Can I just mail you the money?

Instructions are in the first post, for Paypal and credit cards.

You can mail me money if you really want to, but it's been attempted before. The money was lost in the mail and never got to me.

You're much better off using Paypal or a credit card, but if you are dead-set on mailing me money directly, you can PM me.

<br />
<br />

Posted

I've been really strapped for cash for... ever. And it seems whenever I get a little, it has to go to SOMETHING for some reason.

But I'll try getting 20-25 or thirty bucks or so and kicking it your way.

i actually already own the slap chop, though lolooololl1.1111!!

For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Posted

Well you're in luck. I've recieved an American Express Gift Card worth 25$.

How many raffle tickets will that get me?

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For Ohayocon, and making it such an amazing success! For all the lago love. For service. For organizing the amazing Ohayocon! Thanks for the cookies! Rabbit liked them, too.

Posted

<br />
<br />

Posted

Tomorrow Morning.

I make my first donation to an online message board.

Historical Moment.

Posted

That's an amazing prize.

I've been meaning to donate but I don't have a paypal account, and I rarely do any money transferring of any sorts online unless it's absolutely necessary.

I'll see what I can do.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being a perfect little boy.

Posted

Since I have no credit card, I might try what Dillrod's going to do and send a donation in the mail.

Thanks for the donation! Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Funniest Signatures 2014
User with Funniest Avatars 2014 2013 May 2013 - "Gay" (Sentence mix-core) May 2013 - Overall For your contribution to the favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. For winning November 2012's contest with your Pumkin Pie. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years 1000 page on GCT. I'LL HAVE TO GIVE MYSELF A PRRRROMOTION For defending the eternal walls of Fort Youchew from the dark forces of Lord Pimpsahoy KIRBEH. Thanks. Sonic birthday contest.

Posted

Hmm those prizes looks awsome, but I can't play thou.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Dedede will be fucking in your ass

Posted

Gosh, I've already donated recently. :(

Is there a way I can still get tickets for my past donation?

Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 43 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "YTPMV: Big Beat Mario" (YTPMV) October 2011 For being on the Vanilla forums for 152 days before it was shut down *insert picture of King here* Congrats! Tonight I'm going to...suck your blood! Or ability to write Chewiki articles! Thanks!