Spring will be there s...

by: LaVie CestLol

Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Thumbnail

"Weird Al" Yan...

by: Crazy Luigi

Yesterday, 04:33 PM

Announcement

The Writing Staff is currently looking for new members. Click here for more info

Photo

YCP Raffle -- WINNERS DECLARED!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

#41 Offline McMaNGOS

McMaNGOS
  • 9,997 posts
  • Joined 11 September 2007

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

I donated $10.

That gets me 5 raffle tickets, correct?

Spoiler

;_;
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 202 days before it was shut down Hi it's Dop with the Slap Chop For taking part. 10. Dinner 5 OOOOH WRETCHED CHILD pingas Interview for one second collab. Thanks for the cookehs!

#42 Offline Eisen

Eisen
  • 22,320 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2008
  • LocationDigital lover; analog love.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:33 AM

I laughed.

1z69ls9.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#43 Offline Radock

Radock
  • 14,243 posts
  • Joined 15 July 2008
  • Locationhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breakwater_(band)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:38 AM

What if I send you $700
Posted Image

#44 Offline Eisen

Eisen
  • 22,320 posts
  • Joined 11 May 2008
  • LocationDigital lover; analog love.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

OH GOD LOL

1z69ls9.png

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

#45 Offline ytmndfan

ytmndfan
  • 557 posts
  • Joined 26 August 2008

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

:O fuck yes my birthday is on the 21st i will have shit lodes of cash

#46 Offline Peeweesarno

Peeweesarno
  • 10,711 posts
  • Joined 18 November 2007

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:17 PM

I would donate for the hell of it not for the Slap Chop. I can just buy a Slap Chop at a store.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 134 days before it was shut down

#47 Offline 4evermario

4evermario
  • 19,729 posts
  • Joined 31 July 2008
  • LocationOVER THERE.

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:19 PM

Slap Chop sounds like a lame Karate move or something
Discuss.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQLvbrr9lIPosted Image

#48 Offline Frisbee

Frisbee
  • 24,413 posts
  • Joined 05 July 2007
  • LocationLand of the Free, because of the Brave

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:05 PM

Fucking slapping someone in the face and chopping their balls

unfunny and mostly dead

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!

#49 Offline Trogdor7190

Trogdor7190
  • 15,199 posts
  • Joined 27 November 2007
  • Location\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

I need to get one of those prepaid credit cards so I can help my community.
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 125 days before it was shut down

#50 Offline Ghoulston

Ghoulston
  • 14,335 posts
  • Joined 02 August 2007
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:05 AM

Why not a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 as a prize since you guys suck Snake's cock all the time?

The dream of fun is dead.

Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down This is delicious yes yes For taking part. For winning For taking part. 10 5 For making the medals prettier. You been good! Always writing.

#51 Offline Whelt

Whelt
  • 82,484 posts
  • Joined 13 October 2007
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

Because anyone can use a slapchop, and only people with a PS3 could use MGS4.
2013 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

#52 Offline JimPaladin

JimPaladin
  • 32,890 posts
  • Joined 15 December 2007

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

Because Cristoph is a NEGATIVE NELLY.

Oh shits, Jim is on the thread

For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

#53 Offline Emperor Ing

Emperor Ing
  • 38,609 posts
  • Joined 24 January 2008
  • LocationHoly Cheaver Church

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:09 AM

I want to make America thinner, one slap at a time.
ElevatorAction_ediesig.giff8ce593e-3295-4ea0-9834-4226694b3940_zps
Spoiler
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 67 days before it was shut down http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20616-the-comparative-history-of-the-svirean-people/ For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For doing something awesome, I dunno. THANKS FOR THE HELP, BROTHER Thanks for participating. Awarded to you as a member of the team Windows Movie Maker Miscreants for emerging victorious in the tennis season! Congratulations on the result of your teamwork, skill and endurance! For taking part. Tennis Fuck Choice award. you did it my boy, you won. the birds, how beautifully they sing in the pit.<br />
<br />
it is indeed clean. ing vs moogle was one of the best tennis matches i have watched, so you sir, get one of the hardest awards on the site For 10 For 5! The most well behaved giant tentacle dark ballsack to ever live. For service. Ribbit! Something about Tennis. For Best Overall Character in Rabbit's Character Study Contest.

#54 Offline JimPaladin

JimPaladin
  • 32,890 posts
  • Joined 15 December 2007

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

I want to make America thinner, one slap at a time.

The Slap Chop is the way to go, then. Because it seriously is an orgasmic piece of equipment.

Oh shits, Jim is on the thread

For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

#55 Offline Whelt

Whelt
  • 82,484 posts
  • Joined 13 October 2007
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:12 AM

Not intended for use to actually try to stimulate or achieve orgasm
2013 For the category of User With Funniest Avatars. For the categories of Spirit of YouChew and Funniest Posts.
Spirit of YouChew Award 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For your participation in your favorite Cowboy Bebop session article. Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for having 44 videos with a 5 star rating Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo! Chewbot gives congrats for having 21 awards cashmoney February 2012 - "GENIE HAS ALLERGIES" (Regular) November 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 130 videos Thank you for your donation!

#56 Offline appdirect

appdirect
  • 29,289 posts
  • Joined 16 August 2008
  • LocationHere

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:17 AM

How are you going to pick the winner?

2n1zvq0.jpg

1st as "Member with Funniest Posts" - 2014 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years 2013 Remained strike-free for 3 years.

#57 Offline spennyrinko

spennyrinko
  • 5,796 posts
  • Joined 06 March 2009

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:57 AM

Got it done & out of the way.

You get extra too because of my retarded exchange rate.
benj_zps8a4646b0.jpg
Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Nice work soulja. Oh-h you fu-ucking faggot! You found me, you shit! Yay! For being a cookie giver!

#58 Offline RabbitSnore

RabbitSnore
  • 21,041 posts
  • Joined 19 September 2007
  • LocationThe Rabbit Hole

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:39 AM

How are you going to pick the winner?

Each chance will be assigned a number, and I will use a random number generator to produce the winning numbers.

Once someone wins though, their chances will be removed for the second drawing, so that one person can't win both Slap Chops.

I'm going to use the same application that's used for randomization of conditions in social science research, so it's as random as it can get. The only advantage you can have is buying more chances.
Posted Image
Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

#59 Offline Ghoulston

Ghoulston
  • 14,335 posts
  • Joined 02 August 2007
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:03 AM

Because Cristoph is a NEGATIVE NELLY.

Christoph.

How fucking hard is it to understand?

Add the fucking h into the name. I don't go to you and say "JIM PALDIN," do I?

The dream of fun is dead.

Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down This is delicious yes yes For taking part. For winning For taking part. 10 5 For making the medals prettier. You been good! Always writing.

#60 Offline Frisbee

Frisbee
  • 24,413 posts
  • Joined 05 July 2007
  • LocationLand of the Free, because of the Brave

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:06 AM

why not just make the prize a fucking ps3 so I can actually PLAY mgs4

unfunny and mostly dead

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Thanks!