Manwith10toes

Great animation thread

934 replies to this topic

SpamNapkin
But stuff like Foster's.......looks really half-assed.

Half assed? They put a LOT of effort into that show.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 11 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 285 days before it was shut down

theHappyFungus

Johnny test is the most rushed show ever probably.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 100 days before it was shut down Because you were one of us, one of us, you mean and green namey thing

Yenehckcid

You can tell the quality if the character looks like one solid being and not a bunch of shapes moving together.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year For being on the Vanilla forums for 267 days before it was shut down

JimPaladin
  • Banned
  • [Typical JimPaladin post]

For writing the guest article "What is a Musical Leitmotif and How Do You Use It?" Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. For being on the Vanilla forums for 107 days before it was shut down

Deaniac

Ironically enough, John K was the first animator to use Flash animation. Seriously, how ironic is that.

Infact, here's the first cartoon he ever produced in Flash: The Goddamn George Liquor Program.

And this was made in 1997!

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

AKADarkie

I don't care if the animation itself sucks. This movie is amazing either way.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For writing 11047 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo event! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 39 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 230 days before it was shut down SaS

The Forbidden Dookbag

I love this short too, even if the animation looks like shit, I think the "shit-ness" adds to the comedy.

Flash is one of those things that has it's abilities to be something more than a one-look-attack-target, but it seems as if the major studios never got what it can really do. Even with these videos (which many of them which are featured are well animated) the big guns never seem to recieve this message.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years November 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 85 days before it was shut down

Deaniac

I love this short too, even if the animation looks like shit, I think the "shit-ness" adds to the comedy.

Flash is one of those things that has it's abilities to be something more than a one-look-attack-target, but it seems as if the major studios never got what it can really do. Even with these videos (which many of them which are featured are well animated) the big guns never seem to recieve this message.

YES.

Also what YTPGod said.

For staying warn free for 9 years For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For getting in the Bronze donation group For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! 

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Best Artist 2014, Best Artist 2015
Best Artist 2016 For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 55 days before it was shut down For winning this year's Ford Trivia Event. Hooray!

Manwith10toes

Good God...

This was made by the same guy, it may not be flash, but it's still amazing.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 207 days before it was shut down

SuperYoshi

Ever since a friend linked me BATMAN back in 2005 I've been a huge fan of Shmorky. If I had to pick a single favorite flash animator it'd probably be him. I love his art style, his humor, and especially his voice. His comics like Purple Pussy were also great. He's just one of those guys whose stuff has never gone downhill and is always a hoot.

There's a few other Flashes floating around his site and others like Newgrounds but he's been working for Something Awful for the last 5 years or so and you can find them all here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/flash-tub

I've wasted so many hours going through a year's worth of old Shmorky movies.

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years For your immense generosity. Thanks for helping out with the new server Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks For having your blog entry featured. 2013, Smartest User 2014, Spirit of YouChew Award 2015, Smartest User 2015 2013, User with Coolest Avatars 2014, Favorite Staff Member 2014 2013
User with Coolest Signatures - 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years February 2012 - "I'D SAY HE'S HOT ON OUR TAIL" (Overall, Classic) Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 243 days before it was shut down

TurkeyBeef

Heh, I liked that one, even though I didn't understand what was going on.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 133 days before it was shut down She donated You are certainly a clever child, to say the least. Kirbeh fried chicken Weirdest Fucking Story in Rabbit's Short Story contest!

Manwith10toes

I don't know if this was made in flash or not, but....

I just had to post this.

For being on the Vanilla forums for 207 days before it was shut down