Sign in to follow this  
Thereisnospoon303

BANNING - geardawg

2 replies to this topic

Thereisnospoon303

To those who though it was not possible, a member managed to receive all three strikes in one day, thus earning a permanent ban. That member is geardawg.

Geardawg continued to disregard moderator warnings by endangering the stability of this forum with image chains and page stretching. He was given ample warning, but failed to heed it. Now he joins Pimpsahoy in the land of the banned. Like Pimpsahoy, he alone is to blame for his predicament.

Any questions or comments regarding this ban may be sent directly to us.

-TINS

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

RabbitSnore

Actually, he didn't get all three in one day, though he posted enough spam to have gotten them all in one day. All today, I might add.

Not just run of the mill spam, mind. I mean the chunky stuff that messes with the database.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS For being on the Vanilla forums for 194 days before it was shut down For Ohayocon! Ohaaaaayoo! More like test-icles lol<br />
<br />
My test bunny. :3 My brother in arms...my 5 hour energy at 4 in the morning. Thanks for everything. LOU<br />
<br />
LOU ALBANO Sonic luvers 4ever. Hell yeah. For taking part. Keanu... From strongbad, who loved your match with Moogle. 25, holy fuck. 10 matches. 5 matches. You've been a very good rabbit. Big Boss salutes you, a true patriot. You should have wrote half of them...it would look a lot better... Poopcast, interview, countless other things. I think this award should be your face. Only, a bunny, and not Big Bird. Thanks for all the news, past and present. You deserve about a million of these, buddy. For winning the Great YouChew Cooking Contest!

Thereisnospoon303

I stand corrected. I would advise no one here try to accomplish such a feat.

Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 258 days before it was shut down You went to Ohayocon with all those other goons. Good man. For service. SuperYoshi article Poopcast, interview. Helping out on the front page. Good boy. Well. You do own the place. Funniest short story in Rabbit's contest.

Sign in to follow this